A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Spit, you look just like my music theory teacher xD

@Kefka I'd rather use regular headphones with worse quality than walk around with that box on my head

KefkaticFanatic

I mean, those super ugly ones need a fancy desktop amplifier so you would only ever be using them at home.  They're farrr too large for a portable pair anyway, plus they leak hella sound :P

me irl
[close]

Jompa

I guess it's about time I get into this too :)
Here you have me, and my acne-ridden unshaved face:
Birdo for Smash

Ruto

It's nice to see that the crazy girl isn't also in the photo.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FierceDeity

Quote from: Ruto on February 24, 2014, 08:43:19 PMActually no, I haven't been there since that hepatitis scare, I think...xD

Ohh well I'll give a shout if I see you!

Lol I was gonna say I'll do the same, but idk what you look like XD I'm in brooklyn every friday morning for a class, maybe you saw me there?

Quote from: Jompa on February 28, 2014, 12:58:23 PMhellyeahwindband.jpg

Damn jompa, you saxy.
I'm not entirely sure from the angle, but alto, yeah?

Bubbles

Jompa, I completely understand that girls obsession now

Nebbles

Geez everyone on this site is so good looking. Good on you, cutie pies.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

Quote from: FierceDeity on February 28, 2014, 07:02:59 PMLol I was gonna say I'll do the same, but idk what you look like XD I'm in brooklyn every friday morning for a class, maybe you saw me there?

Brooklyn is a huge place lol. Yeah, I have classes in the late morning somewhere in Brooklyn. It depends on *which* part of Brooklyn though. I guess if you were in the same part of Brooklyn I'm in on Fridays, you have 10 minutes at about 11 am to spot me walking around the streets. Once I'm in the school buildings, I'm not going to be seen coming out until early evening though. Still, there's a slim chance I can find you! XD

Quote from: Nebbles on February 28, 2014, 08:15:13 PMGeez everyone on this site is so good looking. Good on you, cutie pies.

Yeah, I would also like to hug one or two of you xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

How the fuck does anyone on here have issues in relationships when we're all so god damn beautiful? Evolution be all like "Dafuq iz dis?"

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jompa

Oh you guys are so nice ;D
Quote from: FierceDeity on February 28, 2014, 07:02:59 PMI'm not entirely sure from the angle, but alto, yeah?
No no no, it's tenor 8)
Birdo for Smash

FierceDeity

Damnit XD from the camera angle, I couldn't tell if it curved back up or not

Quote from: Ruto on February 28, 2014, 08:24:27 PMBrooklyn is a huge place lol. Yeah, I have classes in the late morning somewhere in Brooklyn. It depends on *which* part of Brooklyn though. I guess if you were in the same part of Brooklyn I'm in on Fridays, you have 10 minutes at about 11 am to spot me walking around the streets. Once I'm in the school buildings, I'm not going to be seen coming out until early evening though. Still, there's a slim chance I can find you! XD

Yeah, I just figured brooklyn might narrow it down a bit more XD and nope I'm in a building in metrotech from about 9 to 12, haha

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on February 28, 2014, 08:15:13 PMGeez everyone on this site is so good looking. Good on you, cutie pies.

tell me i'm pretty

EDIT: LOL WHY IS IT UPSIDE DOWN
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Waddle Bro

Kman96

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 20, 2014, 01:23:25 PMEDIT: LOL WHY IS IT UPSIDE DOWN
omg I thought you did that on purpose. It added to the effect.
Party Hard!
[close]