News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sipan1234

Quote from: ETFROXX on January 02, 2011, 12:29:39 PMNo, it's because we have terrible eyesight from staring at our computer screens. =(

oh ok. I also wear glasses I have contact lenses. much better than glasses.
because my 11th barred my brother bought Tales of Symphonia for my birthday. I thought it was a boring game. but it was a fun game. I went out every day playing with TOS also morning until night. when my eye is blurry and ill for a week. this is no joke

Winter

Playing videogames outside was probably not a good idea.

sipan1234

Quote from: winterkid09 on January 02, 2011, 01:07:51 PMPlaying videogames outside was probably not a good idea.

l know Tales of Symphonia is addicting game

sipan1234

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 19, 2010, 03:29:38 PMlet's see, I think now would be a good time for you all to laugh at my face. :)

(The pictures look bad because they were taken with my DS [because I couldn't get anyone else to take my picture])

Here's me just smiling because NSM is awesome. >:-D

Here's me trying to show off the Strange Boy's blue eyes...

And here's me when I didn't know I was taking a picture. xD

hahahahaha look at your face I laughed my break through your face. your face is too funny

SuperFireKirby

You really need to stop making fun of people's appearances.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

sipan1234

but his face is really funny it was not an insult I'm not just bullying

Winter

Your language issue usually lets me forgive you for being an asshole, but that is seriously too much.

Also, who doesn't have a bunch or really embarrasing pictures of themselves on their DS, that's just how it works!!

Please keep those rude comments to yourself.

sipan1234

Winter

Then why didn't you say something like, "your facial expressions make me laugh" father than:
Quote from: sipan1234 on January 07, 2011, 02:19:13 PMhahahahaha look at your face I laughed my break through your face. your face is too funny

sipan1234

hellooo I'm not a English boy l'm a dutch boy!! you know that

Winter

sipan1234

universe-X

lol, so you guys are interpreting what he said the wrong way :P

He meant stuff like the second picture looked funny. In general, that kinda stuff is a general "stare into your soul, must not laugh... *laughs*" kinda pic :P

fabbemannen

I'm Swedish and still somewhat good at english! (no, I'm not good at has and have)