The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

What you saw in that post above was my success at resisting the urge to call her nibbles.

Also I wasn't implying anything when I said that, saria. Dx
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 11, 2011, 12:52:16 PM>_________________________________________________________________________>
Quote from: Saria on July 11, 2011, 01:30:06 PMI draw tooooooo. :3 But I don't like people looking at them cuz while I'm drawing, they always ask "What's that? D:" >.<
Quote from: Ruto on July 11, 2011, 02:20:22 PM*coughing fit*
lolz

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Way to get the wimmenz pissed at you SFK.

Dude

Nebbles

Quote from: Jub3r7 on July 11, 2011, 03:24:00 PMWhat's that you're drawing? :O

Also, welcome to the forum, Nubbles!
Did you want to go in a teaching job with the history major, or did you have something else in mind?

Nubbles? XD That's a new one. I get tons of nicknames anyway.

And not teaching, since I don't like kids :T There's tons of options out there.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Saria

Quote from: Dude on July 11, 2011, 10:33:49 PMWhy not? :<
Dunno.

Quote from: Nebbles on July 11, 2011, 10:55:24 PMAnd not teaching, since I don't like kids :T
I also hate kids so I wanna grow up and become an adult soon. :3 But dat's still offensive to me. :<
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

DrP

Quote from: Jub3r7 on July 11, 2011, 03:24:00 PMWhat's that you're drawing? :O

Also, welcome to the forum, Nubbles!
Did you want to go in a teaching job with the history major, or did you have something else in mind?
I was a history minor for like 3 weeks, then I realized it wouldn't help me so I ditched it.

Lildigipoke2

Hey everyone,
If you guys don't remember me, then hey! I used to be on NSM all the time a few years ago. High school came around and I got extremely busy, but I'm back and hopefully I can contribute as much as I can. Hope to catch up with some of you guys and hope to meet with some of you as well. :)

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

ETFROXX

fingerz

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 21, 2011, 08:53:15 PMWelcome to HELL NSM. :)
SHE'S RIGHT!! GOD HELP US!! Don't listen to ETF. ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dude

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on July 21, 2011, 08:26:56 PMHey everyone,
If you guys don't remember me, then hey! I used to be on NSM all the time a few years ago. High school came around and I got extremely busy, but I'm back and hopefully I can contribute as much as I can. Hope to catch up with some of you guys and hope to meet with some of you as well. :)
Holy shit I remember you.

FallenPianist

^and so do I. Welcome back lildigipoke!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Lildigipoke2

Hey Dude and FallenPianist! glad to be back and glad to see that you guys are still here...what's up?

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

KefkaticFanatic

I was here when you used to be too, bitch o:<

me irl
[close]