News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

(winter, what video is the crazy man talking about)

Anyway, welcome.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Plunder on January 18, 2012, 02:14:20 AMHey there!

Just watched your community project (which is really great!  :'( ) on YouTube and decided to register in these forums (yet again). I bet nobody knows me anymore since I didn't post anything special (or anything at all...) so I'd like to introduce myself:

Name:
Plunder (real name for my sweethearts only  :-* )

Music: Playing piano (sadly without lessons), learning several "smaller" instruments, learning music theory, aiming on being able to study music, favorite music: soundtracks (duh), classical and really anything (except today's charts  ;D )

So... yes, I can't really contribute to this site for NOW, but eventually I'll learn how to arrange and then I'm going to provide some sheets. For NOW, I'm going to borrow your sheets and play songs on my piano.

Oh, if youve got any questions, please feel free to ask!

Thanks!  ;)

Ooh. Another soundtrack enthusiast. What's your favorite film soundtrack?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Quote from: ETFROXX on January 18, 2012, 12:30:01 PM(winter, what video is the crazy man talking about)

Anyway, welcome.

The one on the front page?

Meta-Ridley

I LOVE SOUNDTRACKS, games and movies, ranging from the pokemon movies to pirates of the carribean. plus all nintendo games and halo.

Plunder

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 18, 2012, 12:33:19 PMOoh. Another soundtrack enthusiast. What's your favorite film soundtrack?

I kinda don't have one favorite but much rather some songs I really like listening to. So, some of them are:

The Godfather - Waltz
Edward Scissorhands - Grand Finale & Ice Dance
The Truman Show - Reunion & Truman Sleeps
For A Few Dollars More - Main Theme
Captain Corelli's Mandolin - Pelagia's Song

Just to name a few! I love some songs of the today's popular movies like Star Wars, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, too, but I guess naming them doesn't make that much sense. If you still want to know it's okay!  ;D

Roz~

Quote from: Plunder on January 18, 2012, 02:14:20 AMHey there!

Just watched your community project (which is really great!  :'( ) on YouTube and decided to register in these forums (yet again). I bet nobody knows me anymore since I didn't post anything special (or anything at all...) so I'd like to introduce myself:

Name:
Plunder (real name for my sweethearts only  :-* )

Music: Playing piano (sadly without lessons), learning several "smaller" instruments, learning music theory, aiming on being able to study music, favorite music: soundtracks (duh), classical and really anything (except today's charts  ;D )

So... yes, I can't really contribute to this site for NOW, but eventually I'll learn how to arrange and then I'm going to provide some sheets. For NOW, I'm going to borrow your sheets and play songs on my piano.

Oh, if youve got any questions, please feel free to ask!

Thanks!  ;)

Welcome! :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Plunder on January 19, 2012, 01:39:54 AMI kinda don't have one favorite but much rather some songs I really like listening to. So, some of them are:

The Godfather - Waltz
Edward Scissorhands - Grand Finale & Ice Dance
The Truman Show - Reunion & Truman Sleeps
For A Few Dollars More - Main Theme
Captain Corelli's Mandolin - Pelagia's Song

Just to name a few! I love some songs of the today's popular movies like Star Wars, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, too, but I guess naming them doesn't make that much sense. If you still want to know it's okay!  ;D

Those top two are awesome choices, but the best from Edward Scissorhands is "Introduction" in my opinion! I have a soundtrack review thread in the music board if you want to look at it. :P

SuperFireKirby

You know what's the best soundtrack piece? EVERY FUCKIN SONG FROM LORD OF THE RINGS

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 20, 2012, 03:51:29 PMYou know what's the best soundtrack piece? EVERY FUCKIN SONG FROM LORD OF THE RINGS

Meh, it's good but not the best by any means.

Also speaking of which I have Howard Shore's score to Hugo, it's pretty great.

Ruto

Unrelated, but I met Howard shore at a LoTR thing in Radio City a few years ago. I have to find the program he autographed...it's somewhere XD

I also own the soundtracks, etc.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on January 20, 2012, 06:30:02 PMUnrelated, but I met Howard shore at a LoTR thing in Radio City a few years ago. I have to find the program he autographed...it's somewhere XD

I also own the soundtracks, etc.

So jealous!!! I want to meet a film composer. That's my dream career. Howard Shore's opening song for Hugo is wonderful, too.

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.