News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

As far as I'm concerned a Nocturne is a musical style intended to evoke characteristics of the night
unmotivated

Yug_Guy

Hello All!

I'm Yug Guy (call me whatever you want, I really don't care), and I've been using this site for quite awhile, but it's only now that I've decided to start making contributions!  :D And now, for obligatory lists:

Language: English (although learning Spanish)
Instruments: Piano, general percussion, and a little drumset
Favorite Series: Pokemon, MarioKart, Smash Bros., Legend of Zelda
Favorite Game: Oh god... can I skip this one?
Favorite Game Song: Probably Pollyanna from Mother, or Bounding through time from Super Paper Mario

I think that's enough to start with. Speaking of starting... gotta go submit my first sheet now!

Sebastian

Welcome!.....even thought we've been pming each other a lot :p

braix

Welcome. You can talk to me and we can be best friends. Don't worry I'm not a weirdo. Not at all hahaha

...gj on first impressions braix
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

McDucky

Hero of Trains

Hello everyone!
I just made an account because you seem like nice people. I would like to talk with you nice people. I can't really do sheet music yet (not enough music theory), but who cares. I never liked just lurking on the site anyway. So, here goes,

Language: English
Instruments: Classical guitar
Favorite game series: Pokemon (including all spinoffs) and LoZ
Favorite game: PMD Red version or Explorers of Darkness
Favorite game music: Dialga's Fight to the Finish, Zinnia's Theme (Sorrow)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Dudeman

Uh-oh, another PMD fan! Bespinben, I'd better let you handle this. XD

Welcome to the forums!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

AwesomeYears

braix

Welcome welcome welcome
we have a lot in common xD
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Hero of Trains on April 22, 2015, 06:07:21 PMHello everyone!
I just made an account because you seem like nice people. I would like to talk with you nice people. I can't really do sheet music yet (not enough music theory), but who cares. I never liked just lurking on the site anyway. So, here goes,

State: NC
Language: English
Instruments: Classical guitar for 8 years, "playing" piano off and on since I knew how to read sheet music (age 7)
Favorite game series: Pokemon (including all spinoffs) and LoZ
Favorite game: PMD Red version or Explorers of Darkness
Favorite game music: Dialga's Fight to the Finish, Zinnia's Theme (Sorrow)
Welcome! If you'd like to learn how to read music, I can find you some online sources if you'd like (might be flagged as spam here, idk).
Cheers!
what is shitpost

braix

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on April 22, 2015, 06:26:36 PMIf you'd like to learn how to read music, I can find you some online sources if you'd like (might be flagged as spam here, idk).
Quote from: Hero of Trains on April 22, 2015, 06:07:21 PMpiano off and on since I knew how to read sheet music (age 7)
Bruh

Hero of Trains

I can read music, but I can't arrange at all. Trust me, I tried. Did not end well.  :P
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Latios212

Quote from: Hero of Trains on April 22, 2015, 06:45:31 PMI can read music, but I can't arrange at all. Trust me, I tried. Did not end well.  :P
That's what I thought at first, but people around here are a HUGE help! As someone who started out pretty much same as you (I can play some of this stuff! BUT HOW DO YOU ARRANGE GRRRR), I'm SLOWLY getting somewhere! Arranging is hard but fun! Welcome, and be sure to stick around :)

Quote from: Hero of Trains on April 22, 2015, 06:07:21 PMFavorite game music: Dialga's Fight to the Finish, Zinnia's Theme (Sorrow)
Check out these three videos!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Hero of Trains

Yep, Bespinben is great! I have to credit him for bringing me here! Latios212, your cover of Lament of Fallen Stars was amazing! Did you notice how that song sounds a little like Don't Ever Forget from PMD2? That's actually what led me to my (most likely wrong) theory that Zinnia is a player from PMD.