News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ōkami~MD

oh... hi

My name' Ōkami~MD (not really but meh), but you can call me... what you want I guess
I play piano and violin and do arrangements of stuff when I'm bored, and I'm British.
My favourite games are Ōkami (kind of obvious) and PMD2

I'm awkward around people, but not when I'm doing music stuff :)

I have (and use) Finale 2014 (w/ Garritan) and Logic Pro X

Also I'm two years older than ninsheetmusic, have an irrational hatred of Willy Wonka and hoard bottle tops and chocolate wrappers

I'm not weird.... right?  ;)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Nebbles

Nice to see another Okami fan around here :D Welcome!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Quote from: Ōkami~MD on March 29, 2016, 10:24:44 AMAlso I'm two years older than ninsheetmusic, have an irrational hatred of Willy Wonka and hoard bottle tops and chocolate wrappers
10/10 best introduction

Welcome to the forums!
Quote from: Ōkami~MD on March 29, 2016, 10:24:44 AMand PMD2
dear god not another one
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Ōkami~MD

Thanks (that film scared me to death)

Would like to start uploading more Ōkami music arrangements :) (particularly Wawku Shrine, that's finger-clicking stuff!)

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Never too many PMD fans. Welcome!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I think the 2005 Tim Burton adaptation is way superior. Just my opinion
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 29, 2016, 06:42:39 PMI think the 2005 Tim Burton adaptation is way superior. Just my opinion

that's wrong you're wrong gene wilder is a national treasure

mikey

Quote from: Altissimo on March 29, 2016, 06:45:13 PMthat's wrong you're wrong gene wilder is a national treasure
up high
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Johnny Depp is the best actor in history.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nitro Indigo

Reminds me of this old Tumblr post I saw once where someone said "Was any of [Pirates of the Caribbean] scripted or did they just let Jhonny Depp loose in the Caribbean and tell him to act like it was the 1700s", or something like that.

I don't really watch movies much, though, especially not live-action ones.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

You know, it wouldn't surprise me if it was completely improv. At this point, I've learned to expect anything. XD
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on March 30, 2016, 04:31:04 AMYou know, it wouldn't surprise me if it was completely improv. At this point, I've learned to expect anything. XD
The Tumblr post was commenting on the fact that every Tumblr post about Pirates of the Caribbean said that a given event wasn't scripted. XD

On an unrelated note, I'm *considering* doing a megamix/medley of music from various DS games in a while from now. They need to be in 4/4 time (because I don't know how to put songs in different time signatures together without it sounding awkward), and they mustn't be too hard to play. Any ideas?
It'll probably start with happy music, then get progressively sadder until the end, where it becomes hopeful-for-the-future-y. The music will be in the order the games were released.
Of course, since I'm only a beginner, I probably won't even start such a remix until a few months from now, so no promises.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.