Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Brassman388

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Tranzlater

It shouldn't if everyone stops posting here, therefore not scaring off so many people from joining
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

dahans

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 03, 2010, 11:53:08 AMIt shouldn't if everyone stops posting here, therefore not scaring off so many people from joining
That's true.^^
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Hello new members! If you decide to be active in this forum the initiation includes Tranzlater's storm trooper drop-kicking you in the face! Please enjoy the forum!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Dimentio

Name: You can call me Dimentio. Or GameMusician, which is my name on youtube (0 videos yet, and the name is actually GameMusican, a little type-o when I signed up.
Birthday: May. 13, 1991
Sex: Male
Instruments: Piano, Guitar (and I'd really like to play on an organ, too^^)
Languages: English, German, a little bit French (not really good actually), a tiny little bit Spanish (forgot most of it xD), a little bit Latin (in dubio pro reo, and some sentences like that)
Religion: Atheist
“Master of Dimensions... Pleaser of crowds... I am...Dimentio!”

SuperFireKirby

Welcome to the forum! Are you ready for your storm trooper drop-kicking?!?!

SirIngusBingus

Hey, welcome. Haven't you been here for a while already?