News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Nebbles on December 06, 2012, 10:32:05 AMthat would make a really good creepypasta...
I'M ALREADY WRITING IT!!!

Nebbles

what I wanted to write it first
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on December 06, 2012, 10:21:53 AMDurant's a beast, holy crap. Why haven't I used one before?
Hustle > Truant

Truant ruins Slaking (you can work around it in rare situations, though), but Durant has no reason to have that ability (aside from the fact that both have "Ant" in their names)!! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Shadoninja

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 06, 2012, 11:06:08 AMbut Durant has no reason to have that ability (aside from the fact that both have "Ant" in their names)!! :P
Unless you use a gimmicky Entrainment moveset.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 06, 2012, 11:23:30 AMUnless you use a gimmicky Entrainment moveset.
Hmm...
That wouldn't work very well, especially if you faint the opponent's Pokemon directly after, or if they switch out... Good concept, but not so good execution. Unless, that is, it's your opponent's last Pokemon, and you want to be mean. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Jompa

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on December 06, 2012, 10:33:22 AMI'M ALREADY WRITING IT!!!
Hahah, that's amazing! I get this kinda Lavender Town-feeling from it! Awesome ;)
Birdo for Smash

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 06, 2012, 11:33:19 AMChallenge Accepted
Please note, before you step into the challenge, that not all opponents will "play along," and some may become extremely enraged... also note a possible lack of sufficient PP to keep the move going throughout the battle... :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

Does anyone want to trade their toxic orb for my flame orb in BW2?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Another GREAT Pokemon I discovered is Sigilyph.

Hoo boy. Give it... Calm Nature I think, Magic Guard, Leftovers and have it learn Miracle Eye, Roost, Cosmic Power and Stored Power. It's deadly.

spitllama

^^ I don't want to imagine it :l sounds like a 2 hour battle to me

Also that trainer at village bridge has a super obnoxious lilligant: teeter dance, quiver dance, mega drain, and synthesis? Bah.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on December 06, 2012, 10:00:03 PMAnother GREAT Pokemon I discovered is Sigilyph.

Hoo boy. Give it... Calm Nature I think, Magic Guard, Leftovers and have it learn Miracle Eye, Roost, Cosmic Power and Stored Power. It's deadly.
I, personally, prefer Reuniclus (just more of a personal preference)... Sigilyph's Flying-type can help avoid ground-type moves, but it gives it more weaknesses. Pokemon that use stat-boosting moves usually need to be strong enough to endure multiple hits in the first place, for obvious reasons, because in some cases, the extra move is just a chance for opponents to decimate you; if their Pokemon is faster, as well, you're in trouble. :P Sigilyph usually doesn't have to worry about that as much...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Reuniclus can easily be defeated before it even gets to do stuff. :-\

Nebbles

Not unless it's a Trick roomuniclus! And Cosmic Power builds up, especially with Leftovers.

The only Lilligant to run, really, is this: Own Tempo, Modest... unsure about item... Quiver Dance, Petal Dance, Sleep Powder or any status move, then a Hidden Power, either Rock or Fire.

Waddle Bro

But Reuniclus is so slow that it has no time to recover after the Trick/Cosmic Power.