News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Jub3r7

Quote from: Nebbles on December 15, 2012, 08:08:19 AMRumored.
One doesn't come from the other, they both come from something else.

It's the motif of the trinity that doesn't just appear in Pokemon and Zelda but also everywhere?
Mind, Body, Spirit
Wisdom, Power, Courage
Knowledge, Willpower, Emotion

etc etc etc
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

I can't wait for it.... I'm still a little bummed about the lack of variety in starters, but whatever.

BlackDragonSlayer

http://www.dragonflycave.com/newtypetool.asp

This IS the ultimate type tool. A little hard to use at first (and bland), but look at what it does! You can create an invincible type...! Or a really weak one... whatever use that would have (challenge modes come to mind :P).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Oooh, huh. That'd be useful for making some fakemon...

BlackDragonSlayer

Ok, this has always bothered me:
In G1 (or remakes), after you defeat Lance, he says that Blue became the champion, because he got there first, and defeated them, etc. You (Red) go on to defeat Blue, becoming the champion. In G2, Red, of course, is the champion (or, more properly, was, since Lance is the one you fight, because Red left to go train at Mt. Silver).
Who was the champion in G1, before Blue? Certainly Blue had to fight somebody else in order to become the champion (like Red)... or was there no champion prior to that point? (as in, nobody had been strong enough to defeat the Elite Four beforehand).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 24, 2012, 01:05:36 AMOk, this has always bothered me:
In G1 (or remakes), after you defeat Lance, he says that Blue became the champion, because he got there first, and defeated them, etc. You (Red) go on to defeat Blue, becoming the champion. In G2, Red, of course, is the champion (or, more properly, was, since Lance is the one you fight, because Red left to go train at Mt. Silver).
Who was the champion in G1, before Blue? Certainly Blue had to fight somebody else in order to become the champion (like Red)... or was there no champion prior to that point? (as in, nobody had been strong enough to defeat the Elite Four beforehand).
I think Lance.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on December 24, 2012, 01:24:30 AMI think Lance.
Maybe? As in:
Lance was the champion, but was "bumped down" upon being defeated (meaning that the previous first member of the Elite Four, possibly Will or Karen, was "kicked off").

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 24, 2012, 01:31:52 AMMaybe? As in:
Lance was the champion, but was "bumped down" upon being defeated (meaning that the previous first member of the Elite Four, possibly Will or Karen, was "kicked off").
Something like that.

BlackDragonSlayer

Well; that would mean that all the members of the Elite Four might fight amongst themselves for higher "rank." :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MoboMoga

I think they just negotiated the topic of who becomes champ instead of battling each other for the place.