News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

JDMEK5

Quote from: Nebbles on March 04, 2013, 06:43:56 PM...well, Ghetsis then was like "lol that was fake i wanted to rule the world anyway" so
Yeah, but how does "freeing all the pokémon" help them him rule the world?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Nebbles

...so he still has HIS pokemon, and the trainers don't, so he can rule over everyone?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 04, 2013, 06:45:16 PMI love Ghetsis so much
Cyrus was insane in his own way (esentially wanting to destroy the world and build another one just for himself), but Ghetsis was so utterly twisted and sadistic (N alone is proof of this).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

Quote from: Nebbles on March 04, 2013, 07:01:09 PM...so he still has HIS pokemon, and the trainers don't, so he can rule over everyone?
Maybe.... But do you think Ghetsis' pokémon would win against the world? (I'm talking the world's militia here)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 04, 2013, 07:32:11 PMMaybe.... But do you think Ghetsis' pokémon would win against the world? (I'm talking the world's militia here)
With Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem on his side, yes. :P

Unless the Creation and Weather trios teamed up.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 04, 2013, 07:35:24 PMWith Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem on his side, yes. :P

Unless the Creation and Weather trios teamed up.
Good point. Yeah, who knows? Maybe the legendary pokémon of all the other regions might team up against him and his legendary pokémon of Unova...
That would make one sick movie.

My Arrangements

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 04, 2013, 07:36:50 PMGood point. Yeah, who knows? Maybe the legendary pokémon of all the other regions might team up against him and his legendary pokémon of Unova...
That would make one sick movie.
Maybe Ghetsis would somehow be able to fuse Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem... I can see the movie-potential!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

...that would be one good pokemon movie. But to be pulled off well, it'd have to be pretty dark since it'd be a "take over the world scheme"

But then again, I'm a sucker for grimdark in the pokeverse. Whoops.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 04, 2013, 07:43:31 PMMaybe Ghetsis would somehow be able to fuse Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem... I can see the movie-potential!
that sounds like black and white 2 to me

JDMEK5

I don't know about fusing all three... I mean, just fusing two seemed like it was pushing the limits of overdoing a pokémon...
But if the three were under Ghetsis' control and he was trying to take over the world, and all the legendary pokémon of all the other regions joined forces against him....
That's what I want to see.
And not just a squat little 2-hour movie, I'm talking at least a trilogy.

My Arrangements

Kman96

I've had a revelation!!

They need to make a book about Pokémon in the fashion of Hyrule Historia: a book detailing the entire Pokémon World, the history of the Pokemon universe, and idk...what else might go in there? A pokedex alone would be bigger than Hyrule Historia...there is so much information to be given on pokemon, they might have to release numerous volumes!

Would you buy something like that??
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Probably not numerous volumes, but if they make it into a $20 book then YES

The problem is it would quickly become outdated since theyre constantly expanding, while Zelda releases a new game every 2-4 years

Nebbles

Quote from: Kman96 on March 11, 2013, 08:36:58 PMI've had a revelation!!

They need to make a book about Pokémon in the fashion of Hyrule Historia: a book detailing the entire Pokémon World, the history of the Pokemon universe, and idk...what else might go in there? A pokedex alone would be bigger than Hyrule Historia...there is so much information to be given on pokemon, they might have to release numerous volumes!

Would you buy something like that??

I was talking about this a while ago! I think a Pokemon encyclopedia might work! There's probably a lot of beta art and concept stuff we never saw, and we can see their inspirations for areas, thoughts, the myths... it'd work well if they pulled it off right.

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 11, 2013, 08:38:06 PMThe problem is it would quickly become outdated since theyre constantly expanding, while Zelda releases a new game every 2-4 years
I thought about this, but I also thought that perhaps they might do something alike this if perhaps (and I hope it never happens) they end the series...That way, there wouldn't be any information to leave out!

The process of making it would take an extremely long time, and yes, just like Hyrule Historia, the book will become outdated, but the fanbase is so huge, I think Game Freak/Nintendo owes it to themselves to make such a thing!
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Solution: Make a book about each region, and the Pokemon in it.

If they release a new game, make a new book! :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber