News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Bubbles

Mew obviously :P "Ancestor of all Pokemon", plus it can transform into anything. Plus its a PINK CAT

Roz~

More like pink fetus~
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Roz~ on May 13, 2013, 08:28:32 PMMore like pink fetus~

I thought that they've tried to distance it from that look? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

This made me laugh:

And this makes me very nostalgic, as well as anxious:
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

New move: White Flag.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

I'm crossing my fingers for a French revolution joke in the game.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

I'm looking for French nuances.

You guys don't know how excited I am for it.

Once I figure out my living situation (meaning permanent place I'm living in October), then I will preorder/order it!!!

Yugi

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

And that is why I don't do Wi-Fi battles.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Roz~

Wi-Fi battles are pretty chillz. You can still run your favorite Pokémon in a competitive team and have fun with it. That's what I do most of the time anyways. Yes there are predictions involved, but Pokémon is a game and the goal of playing competitively or not is to have fun. I'm planning on making a team with Poliwhirl and see if I can make it work. Yes I'm probably gonna get destroyed but at least it'll be a nice experience. =P

Zunawe

I'm way less serious about it than anybody I've battled. I don't even think up a different team, so I end up using the same tactics as I do in the story. They end up winning really quickly and make a bigger deal out of winning than battling. That's just a few of my experiences, and I suppose it may have ruined it for me. I'm also too lazy to rethink how I play just to battle friends.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Roz~

Yeah, you find those players everywhere, especially on battle simulators like PS or PO. Some take the game way too seriously (like people insulting you when you get a crit on a battle simulator, or when people straight dc when you ko their last Pokémon on Wi-Fi), and imho those players are morons but that's not the point. Maybe thinking up a different team would help, just because you get to try a lot of different 'mons out and it makes the game more interesting. If playing competitively isn't fun for you I can understand though =P

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: spitllama on June 04, 2013, 02:05:50 PM
Energy Ball instead of Giga Drain on a Celebi?!?

That's just silly.

spitllama

YOU'RE ALL IGNORING THE BOOTS

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012