News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

mikey

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 16, 2013, 04:06:19 PMPro tip: When you use a Special Attacker with a good IV spread, make sure it has 0 IVs in Attack. That way your Pokemon won't hit itself as hard when confused, or when Foul Play is used against you.
What if you're using HP? :P
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

Then just don't. Simple as that.

Roz~

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 17, 2013, 02:35:26 PMWhat if you're using HP? :P

Usually you can get the HP you want with 2 Atk IVs instead of 0. It's feasible!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 05, 2013, 03:13:11 PMIt's the Ruby and Sapphire remakes. It must be. Anyone who disagrees, see that thing up there?

It's called the Logout button.
lol

SlowPokemon

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 08, 2013, 11:41:26 AMThe deer (blue Virizion) is supposed to be "Y," as you can see from their colors.

lol
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Right below that...
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 08, 2013, 12:04:16 PMUhhh... ignore my above post; I was confused...

X is the blue one, and Y is the red one. :S
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

QuoteAmaura
Careful Nature
Likes to Fight

HP: 12
Defense: 6
Special Attack: 5
Special Defense: 6
Speed: 6

So If I'm attempting to IV this pokemon, is this a good place to start?

mikey

Are you guys all like pro competitive trainers?  ???
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

I think out of our bunch, I'd classify only me and Roz(and Cobraroll, but he's not that active anymore!) as "pro competitive trainers", since I'd say we know the most about Pokémon, teambuilding, etc. and we battle daily/literally aim to be the best in the world. Maybe Echo too, but I don't know about him that much!!!

The rest of these guys try to improve their skills/try to beat their friends or something.

Roz~

Quote from: Yugi on October 25, 2013, 01:56:37 AMSo If I'm attempting to IV this pokemon, is this a good place to start?

Honestly this is hard to tell since stats at lvl 1 means nothing. Your IVs could be anything really. Go ask the IV checker guy and he'll tell you if you have decent IVs or not.

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 25, 2013, 06:42:02 AMI think out of our bunch, I'd classify only me and Roz(and Cobraroll, but he's not that active anymore!) as "pro competitive trainers", since I'd say we know the most about Pokémon, teambuilding, etc. and we battle daily/literally aim to be the best in the world. Maybe Echo too, but I don't know about him that much!!!

The rest of these guys try to improve their skills/try to beat their friends or something.

We totes need to teambuild together! :D I'm getting back into Singles with Gen 6. I'm so rusty haha
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

Hmmmm  maybe I should find my old flash drive with PO on it...
unmotivated

Yugi

So the guy told me that my IVs were "decent" and that my greatest potential was in my speed stat.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on October 25, 2013, 03:52:38 PMSo the guy told me that my IVs were "decent" and that my greatest potential was in my speed stat.
If you want to see its IVs, level it up in the daycare, make sure it doesn't have any EVs, and input the stats and other relevant information into this IV Calculator.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

So I got a max special attack Amaura.

Should I try to get something better? Or is this good enough.