News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

DonValentino

So, I restarted Pokemon Pearl. Just realized how much I missed it!

Badges: 1

Team:
- Piplup Lv. 14
- Starly Lv. 10
- Shinx Lv. 10
- Zubat Lv. 10
- Onix Lv. 10

Notes: I already have a Lv. 76 Luxray on Diamond, so I'll probably drop Shinx in favor of Pachirisu. Anyways, it's a good Pokemon to have so far. Caught Zubat and Onix because I plan on getting a Crobat and a Steelix later on, but I'm not very sure if I'll keep them on my team... On the other hand, I really think I'll keep Starly.

mikey

if we're doing that I got my emerald emulator going again and I'm in oldale town with
Marshtomp Lv. 22
Linoone Lv. 20
Ralts Lv. 18
Lombre Lv. 14
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

*casually jumps on bandwagon*
I'm in the Snowbelle City Gym in X, and since I haven't been using Exp. Share my levels are kind of low.

Chippy / Chesnaught Lv. 53 (M)
Flora / Florges Lv. 50 (F)
Nala / Pyroar Lv. 50 (F)
Bartleby / Blastoise Lv. 50 (M)
Twinkay / Malamar Lv. 50 (M)
Sparkles / Raichu Lv. 50 (M)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 14, 2015, 05:25:33 PMNever played x or y, don't plan to.  As far as I'm concerned I'm done with Pokemon.  I only got alpha sapphire because it was a remake of the greatest generation.  Pokemon isn't even that great of a game in general

Mystery dungeon isn't that good either

While I do have the unpopular opinion of not liking ORAS at all, (which I cannot stand due to the lack of challenge, no battle Battle Frontier, and not many extra things to do which makes me incredibly furious at Game Freak since HGSS was a remake done right.) I'll politely state that PMD is a fantastic series that deserves more attention. Radio drama, CD drama, Anime, Manga, SOMETHING.

Hopefully those final two Gen VI games redeem this generation... Though since they haven't been announced yet, I'm kinda hoping it means we won't get a main series game this year so they can have more time to work on it and make it as great as HGSS/BW2.

Speaking of which, I'm attending VGC regionals in two weeks! Hopefully my team will do decently at least, since I'm not the most competitive person around. Who knows, if I get super lucky I may get to go to worlds so I can tell Masuda to help release Pokemon Mystery Dungeon on the Wii U Virtual Console.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

mikey

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on May 17, 2015, 02:23:43 PMWhile I do have the unpopular opinion of not liking ORAS at all, (which I cannot stand due to the lack of challenge, no battle Battle Frontier, and not many extra things to do which makes me incredibly furious at Game Freak since HGSS was a remake done right.) I'll politely state that PMD is a fantastic series that deserves more attention. Radio drama, CD drama, Anime, Manga, SOMETHING.

Hopefully those final two Gen VI games redeem this generation... Though since they haven't been announced yet, I'm kinda hoping it means we won't get a main series game this year so they can have more time to work on it and make it as great as HGSS/BW2.

Speaking of which, I'm attending regionals in two weeks! Hopefully my team will do decently at least, since I'm not the most competitive person around.
Mystery dungeon has no boring post game and no replayability.  The only redeeming quality is the great storylines that they usually cook up, I'll admit I like the story, maybe they should write a book
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 17, 2015, 02:29:35 PMMystery dungeon has no boring post game and no replayability.  The only redeeming quality is the great storylines that they usually cook up, I'll admit I like the story, maybe they should write a book
Well, it's a Chunsoft (Now Spike Chunsoft) game so, what do you expect?
Play 999

mikey

Never heard of them.  Anyone else find Pickup invaluable during the early part of the game?
unmotivated

Yug_Guy

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on May 17, 2015, 02:23:43 PMI'll politely state that PMD is a fantastic series that deserves more attention. Radio drama, CD drama, Anime, Manga, SOMETHING.
The first PMD games did get a one-episode anime special before their release. I want to say that the others did as well, but I don't know for sure.

But yes, PMD for sure needs some other adaption. The whole "suddenly I'm a Pokemon" idea is just fascinating.

K-NiGhT

I'm playing Heartgold

Badges- 8

Team
Feraligatr
Noctowl
Jolteon
Nidoking
Arcanine
Dragonair

Levels between 45-50
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DonValentino

Update.

Badges: 2

Team:
♀ Lv. 18
♂ Lv. 18
♂ Lv. 19
♂ Lv. 18
♀ Lv. 18
♀ Lv. 18

Currently out of the team:
♂ Lv. 13
♂ Lv. 15

Notes: Replacing Shinx with Pachirisu was kinda planned, but Combee really messed up my team, since now I really want to have a Vespiquen.

DonValentino

Update 2!

Badges: 3 (Crasher's instead of Maylene's)

Team:
♀ Lv. 23
♂ Lv. 25 (Training a Lvl. 4 Zubat is worth it!! Yay for early Crobats)
♂ Lv. 24
♂ Lv. 26
♀ Lv. 25
♀ Lv. 25

Notes: Well thanks to the insane amount of trainers from Routes 210, 211, 212, 213 and 214, this escalated pretty quickly. And I still haven't even tackled Route 215 yet!

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I think I'm officially ready to declare Malamar and Inkay my favorite gen VI Pokémon. They're just so cute and so awesome. And using a Superpower + Contrary combo my recent X playthrough was so much fun.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Superpower + Contrary is so damn good.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

it's not that good on any of the mons you can run that on :/