News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 18, 2010, 02:34:48 PMWhatever.

xP

We're way better than them, right guys? :3

You guys are so awesome! :D

Hahaha, I think so too. x)
Those people are casual gamers that only like Guitar Hero/Rock Band and Halo/CoD. So yeah, their opinions are invalid. :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on August 18, 2010, 02:46:54 PMHahaha, I think so too. x)

What, you think that I'm awesome? Or were you agreeing that you guys are awesome? ;D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

She thinks we're better then them! Woo! I LOATHE them casual gamers... they think they are the shit. I really want to throw them off the DP Cliffs (DP stands for Dana Point)

Of course we're awesome! Woot!

SlowPokemon

Er...

What do we do now? In celebration?

I don't know. I haven't even started playing the Gold/Silver medley yet...

DrP

Then play it in celebration!! ;D

I need someone to answer my macho brace question on the "What are you playing now" thread... i wont begin playing again until I know something!

SlowPokemon

I love Pokemon.

In fact, I don't think I'm going to look at all the new Pokemon when B&W come out in Japan...

I want to preserve that "new adventure" feeling by seeing new Pokemon while I'm playing the game...

So please, no pics, you guys, unless I change my mind (believe me, you'll know).

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 19, 2010, 03:30:25 PMI love Pokemon.

In fact, I don't think I'm going to look at all the new Pokemon when B&W come out in Japan...

I want to preserve that "new adventure" feeling by seeing new Pokemon while I'm playing the game...

So please, no pics, you guys, unless I change my mind (believe me, you'll know).

Same here. I'll probably check the starters' evolutions, but that's it.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on August 19, 2010, 06:31:10 PMSame here. I'll probably check the starters' evolutions, but that's it.

I second that...

BUT I HAS BAD NEWS. They redid the designs for Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny, or they are phasing them out from the new ones since Isshu is far away... and since Slow doesnt wanna see pictures, ill post the link... also a new character for the anime

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/New_Best_Wishes_character_revealed

SlowPokemon

Look at these fake concepts done by someone of the final evolutions:

http://www.pokestation.net/images/bw_003.png

DrP

well... they look horrid, i wouldnt want to train any one of them (but they would be quite powerful, though)

SuperRiolu

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 19, 2010, 06:40:46 PMLook at these fake concepts done by someone of the final evolutions:

http://www.pokestation.net/images/bw_003.png

I hope those aren't what they are going to turn out to be
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperRiolu on August 19, 2010, 06:48:18 PMI hope those aren't what they are going to turn out to be

Like I said, they were proven fake. ::)

DrP

TG, then.

There has been like lots of stuff out there that ive seen otherwise. I may want to check the evolution of the deer (i think its called shijikia... something similar) that changes with the seasons, besides the starters. I will be working on the new anime series when it opens up... hopefully BW1 will be pretty cool. I wont spoil it for anyone

Roz: Did you catch the Pokémon episode at all?

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 19, 2010, 06:45:06 PMwell... they look horrid, i wouldnt want to train any one of them (but they would be quite powerful, though)

Actually I think they look kinda cool.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 19, 2010, 06:40:24 PMI second that...

BUT I HAS BAD NEWS. They redid the designs for Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny, or they are phasing them out from the new ones since Isshu is far away... and since Slow doesnt wanna see pictures, ill post the link... also a new character for the anime

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/New_Best_Wishes_character_revealed

Roz: Did you catch the Pokémon episode at all?

HOW DARE THEY CHANGE NURSE JOY AND OFFICER JENNY?! They're ruining the Anime, I tell you! Even though it really does suck now anyway

Also, what do you mean by Pokemon Episode?

DrP

You know TV Tokyo showed Pokémon... you have that program on your computer... it was on. I just then realized you didnt want to be up at 5 AM to see it live.

I acutally dont think it will be Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy... they can't change something that was already established. Since its "far away" they reset the routes, the game names (they are back to colors), and now the people will be reset that will be recurring in the subsequent Gen VI, VII and VIII (if it reaches that far).

So its probably going to be Officer Mary and Nurse Maggie (something similar like that... but not necessarily what I said)