News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

Pokémon B can be in the Best OR the Worst spot, since it can attack all, but it can be attacked by all, too...

As an FYI, Hiun City is a BITCH to navigate. It definitely is like NYC

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on September 24, 2010, 08:21:39 AMDidn't have time to continue my Plat game yet. Haven't touched it for ~3 weeks so you guys really are ahead of me :P

No, I'm about to battle the Galactic boss in Eterna City. You're still way ahead of me, I think!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Nope I'm not, I'm not even in Eterna Forest! I should have time to play in 2 weeks since we have an autumn break there, haha.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Im trying to remember where I exactly left off... oh right, I just arrived in Veilstone City!

Roz~

I'm breeding pokemon on HG... I missed that :D I think it's a lot of fun. Just bred an hex-flawless Miltank. What should I breed now?

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Maybe a Shimama!!! haha! How about a flawless Dratini or a flawless/shiny Charizard...

Oh, and to date, I have bred 6 flawless Pokémon!!! (and two shinies: Buizel and Charmander)

Roz~

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 25, 2010, 01:57:01 PMShiny female starters?

Female 'mons are useless since they can't pass down egg moves. I stick to males one. And starters are overrated.
(That kinda sounds sexist but it's still true! xp)
Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 25, 2010, 02:39:02 PMMaybe a Shimama!!! haha! How about a flawless Dratini or a flawless/shiny Charizard...

Oh, and to date, I have bred 6 flawless Pokémon!!! (and two shinies: Buizel and Charmander)

Already have both of the ones you mentioned. :P
I think I'll go for either Jynx or Houndoom. Ah, I'll just breed them both. x)
And I'm happy to see that you can finally RNG! Hope I was helpful!

DrP

You were COMPLETELY!!! you clarified lots of questions... if I could send you a Chipotle giftcard, I would!!!

SlowPokemon

I love Smoochum!

Tip: Either teach Jynx the TM Psychic, make it an Egg move, or don't evolve Smoochum until it learns it.

Because Jynx learns no Psychic-type moves. :(

Final moveset should go something like Psychic, Ice Beam, and then maybe for attack moves, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Wring Out, or Signal Beam; and for status moves, go with Calm Mind, Lovely Kiss (possible Dream Eater or Sleep Talk), or Sweet Kiss.

:)

Roz~

I already know what I'm going to choose as Jynx's moveset:
Nasty Plot/Psychic/Ice Beam/HP Fire 70.
Should be something like that... might change it's HP type.

SlowPokemon

It would be good to have a Water move, because Fire-types will destroy it.

And I looked on Bulbapedia, I didn't think it could learn Nasty Plot... So I suggested Calm Mind instead. I guess if you breed with a Toxicroak it could happen... :-\

Roz~

You breed it with Hypno. No big deal. And a water-type move on Jynx? That's pure nonsense. Unless you're either retarded or just a brainless twat you WILL switch out on any threat you see. You also have to consider 2 things : Jynx is in the NU tier, it's rarely and never used in UU and OU respectively. Plus it has an excellent base speed of 95 meaning it can outspeed a lot of 'mons in NU.

Winter

What do UU OU and NU mean?