The Legend of Korra

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 21, 2010, 10:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

I should get around to watching them.

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SuperFireKirby

No problem.

I'd probably be discussing how amazing it is and stuff but I still haven't watched it. My friends and I are having a Korra premiere party of sorts, and I'd rather be see it for the first time then.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

EFitTrainr

Quote from: Nebbles on March 24, 2012, 10:07:20 PMKORRA IS SO COOL

I WISH I WAS HER D:
Eric is so cool, I wish I was... Oh, Wait.
I like food.

Nana1Popo2

In other news, anyone that has seen the first two episodes, what do you think?

I think this series is going to be GREAT. The episodes were AWESOME!  :)
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Winter

They were.... Can't... wait... longer...

spitllama

They stayed true to a lot of the things that made the first series great. The comedy, facial expressions, goal of Korra, etc. Good stuff :)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

I thought you were waiting for the 11th?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Got a preview of the music after listening to a podcast interviewing the two guys that compose all the music(and sounds) for the show.

SuperFireKirby

KORRA PREMIER IN 3 HOURS. SO EXCITED.

Also, I learned T.K. Simmons is in the show. I LOVE T.K. SIMMONS.

Nebbles

LIKE 2 MORE MINUTES.
SO EXCITED
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Oh yeah that comes out today!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

SAW IT YESTERDAY. WAS TOTALLY WORTH THE 2 YEAR WAIT.

also, did an Avatar marathon right afterwords. We watched the first two seasons. 18 hours of almost nonstop Avatar. Twas' amazing.

K-NiGhT

Watching it right now on my xbox. Tis cool.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*