News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Legend of Korra

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 21, 2010, 10:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

What times do these things show? I'm with K-Night and only saw the first episode.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

NEW EPISODES EVERY SATURDAY AT 11:00 AM.

Anyways, is it possible that Tarlock is Hama's son? Because as far as I know, only Katara and Hama knew blood bending. Katara viewed bloodblending as an awful technique and would never teach it to anyone else, and Hama was probably imprisoned for the rest of her life after being defeated by Katara. She may have taught someone in prison who then passed it down to Tarlock, or taught Tarlock or someone who would eventually teach Tarlock prior to her capture.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Nickelodeon? What time zone are you in?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Yes, Nickelodeon. Also, it's 11:00 AM EST.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 03, 2012, 02:46:24 PMNEW EPISODES EVERY SATURDAY AT 11:00 AM.

Anyways, is it possible that Tarlock is Hama's son? Because as far as I know, only Katara and Hama knew blood bending. Katara viewed bloodblending as an awful technique and would never teach it to anyone else, and Hama was probably imprisoned for the rest of her life after being defeated by Katara. She may have taught someone in prison who then passed it down to Tarlock, or taught Tarlock or someone who would eventually teach Tarlock prior to her capture.

That's what I was thinking! It could be possible, considering Hama was as creepy as he was... but the fact bloodbending returned makes me sad. I'm sure Korra was told about Bloodbending by Katara... and ughhh why is it back
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Because Tarlock is a JERK

Nebbles

He's such a dickweed like seriously GOD

I was cheering when Korra gave him that beatdown.

Bespinben

The script writers are such trolls:

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

GOD THAT MADE ME ANGRY

CAN WE PLEASE FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS MOM UGHHH

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Bespinben on June 04, 2012, 07:49:03 AMThe script writers are such trolls:

*video*
You make me sad with such filth. :(

And so did Brychael when they pulled that little stunt on us. But I forgive them since they're so awesome.

Nebbles

KORRA SOON

WHO'S READY FOR THIS???

EDIT: OH MY GOD THAT EPISODE SOMEONE HOLD ME

SuperFireKirby

Oh looky here, Dante Basco is back. Can't wait to see the United Army kick some Equalist butt.

Nebbles

SuperFireKirby

I KNOWWWWWW :'(

They better find a way to get people's bending back. Something tells me it's not permanent.