The Legend of Korra

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 21, 2010, 10:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 17, 2012, 09:05:25 PMThey better find a way to get people's bending back. Something tells me it's not permanent.

yeah, I have a feeling about that too... that Korra is going to find a way or something. I'm really interested to see who Aman really is.. :O and if we will find out in the finale or find out next season.. and what about her air bending? have they just put that on hold? We havent really seen her carry it out a whole lot yet..
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SuperFireKirby

Well with a destroyed police force, 3 kidnapped council members, the 4th fleeing to get his family to safety, and a full scale war occuring within a single city, I'd say they put the whole airbending thing on hold. ::)

BUT SHE NEEDS TO TALK TO AANG, GOSH DARNIT. OR GET SOME HARDCORE SPIRIT MAGIC UP IN HERE. Maybe a giant amphibian made out of water or something, that would show Amon who's boss.

Speaking of Amon...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

XD I love those videos.

I think Korra's gonna get some avatar state action. Just saying.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

SO TEMPTED TO SPOIL EVERYTHING FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN THE FINALE. GAHHHH IT WAS SO AWESOME

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

SO
MANY
FEELINGS

BUT I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL ANYONE YET

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SuperFireKirby

The first season is. :'(

Actually, to anyone who wants to know why every single loose end in Korra got tied up, it's because Book One was originally the entire show. LoK was supposed to be only a 12 episode mini-series. But Nickelodeon decided to be awesome and greenlight a second season about a year and a half ago(I remember the announcement, I was SO excited to find out they were extending it) which is why the release date was pushed back to April. But now, after seeing how amazingly well Korra's first season did in the ratings(#1 show in the 12-17 group every single week), there's no way they wouldn't be willing to greenlight a third season.

I'M A WAITING 2 MORE DAYS BEFORE I SPOIL EVERYTHING, UNLESS YOU BEG FOR MERCY.(me and Nebby have got things to discuss)

SuperFireKirby

I really need to change my avatar. I can't look at it without feeling sad. :(

Nebbles

..yeah. D:

Also, are we ready to discuss spoilers? Because I am.

SuperFireKirby

YES.

I'd like to congratulate all members of team Makorra, as I have done everywhere else on the internet. I was rooting for Borra, I really was. But it seemed pretty inevitable from the get go that it was gonna be Korra and Mako. Also, WHY TARRLOCK, WHYYYY?(probably to get rid of his family's terrible bloodbending so it couldn't terrorize the earth ever again, but still)

Jub3r7

A way to hide spoilers that might or might not work. anyways yeah I'm not even to Korra yet.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

uhm

well

crap I dunno we don't have a spoiler button so yeah dang.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 26, 2012, 06:13:02 PMA way to hide spoilers that might or might not work. anyways yeah I'm not even to Korra yet.
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 24, 2012, 11:45:18 AMI'M A WAITING 2 MORE DAYS BEFORE I SPOIL EVERYTHING, UNLESS YOU BEG FOR MERCY.(me and Nebby have got things to discuss)
If you didn't want things spoiled YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING. I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I?

Nebbles

THAT TOO.

I WANNA DISCUSS MY FEELINGS.

SuperFireKirby

QUICKLY NEBBLES! PM ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO WE CAN DISCUSS!