News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

The Legend of Korra

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 21, 2010, 10:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

^That

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 26, 2012, 04:32:20 PMIm pretty sure it starts in april....but thats still too much of a wait  :(
Yes, April Stewart, a voice actor who will be in Season 2(and also has an awesome coincidence of a name) kind of possibly leaked that it will be released in april on her Twitter saying that we'll "have to wait until April"

Thank the lord there's Doctor Who to help keep my mind distracted from the wait for season 2.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Yep... I got DW, Gravity Falls, Motorcity and MLP to fill the void.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on August 26, 2012, 04:40:07 PMYep... I got DW, Gravity Falls, Motorcity and MLP to fill the void.
Was the Season 2 finale of MLP REALLY as good as Legend of Korra, like every brony keeps telling me? Because I find it really hard to believe.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

NOTHING is as good as The Last Airbender OR Korra. Don't listen to the bronies.

Nebbles

Hey, season 2 finale of MLP was excellent.

And why are they comparing ponies and Korra? They're totally different things!

SuperFireKirby

JANET VARNEY HAS OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED SEASON TWO WILL BE COMING OUT IN SPRING.

In other news, the LOK Season One DVD is on it's way! Mike, Bryan, and others just finished up DVD commentary sessions a few days ago, so I think we'll be seeing a release date for the DVD fairly soon!

IN OTHER NEWS, The Search Part 1 comic comes out March 26th in comic stores and April 2nd everywhere else(such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble). Can't wait to finally find out what happened to Ursa!

Bubbles

AHH THIS SPRING IS GOING TO BE AMAZING

But its The Search Part ONE, so dont get your hopes up about finding out about her anytime soon

SuperFireKirby

K-NiGhT

WHERE IS SEASON 2 GRAAAAAAAAH

SuperFireKirby

STILL ANOTHER COUPLE MONTHSSSSSSSSSS. :(

But honestly this is nothing compared to the 2 years I had to wait for a new avatar show to be announced, and the two years following that I spent waiting for LOK.

BUT AT LEAST SEASON 1 DVD WILL BE OUT SOON WITH LOADS OF AWESOME COMMENTARY.

FireArrow

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 26, 2012, 05:20:54 PMWas the Season 2 finale of MLP REALLY as good as Legend of Korra, like every brony keeps telling me? Because I find it really hard to believe.

Am I the only one who thought the season finale of Korra was terribad?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nebbles

Looking back on it there's... a lot of things I have issues with.

Bubbles

Quote from: FireArrow on January 19, 2013, 08:31:01 PMAm I the only one who thought the season finale of Korra was terribad?

Considering that was originally the series finale, yes, yes you are.

EDIT: Wait nebbles when did you get there XD

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: FireArrow on January 19, 2013, 08:31:01 PMAm I the only one who thought the season finale of Korra was terribad?
Yes.

Despite all its flaws, LOK Season 1 did exactly what a first season should do.It introduced the setting, characters, and atmosphere in an interesting way. Plus, this was originally the WHOLE show. They didn't plan for another season until the asshats at Nickelodeon finally approved Season 2 a year into production.

Was it as good as ATLA? No. Was the animation for it freakin flawless though? You bet your sweet ass it was.