The Legend of Korra

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 21, 2010, 10:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I can excuse other things (the cop out with Korra getting her bending back, yadda yadda) but ugh I hated how Makorra was handled. So much. It did not set well with me.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Same. If I had to be honest, I suppose I'm a bit of a closet Borra(I think that's it) shipper. But regardless, the whole relationships story arch was kinda awful.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Borra's much cuter since they fit each other way better. Or Korsami. B]

I didn't like how the relationships were handled. And in season 2, there's supposed to be MORE ROMANCE UGH

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on January 19, 2013, 09:44:30 PMKorsami. B]
Noooo Neeblessss, STAHP.

Quote from: Nebbles on January 19, 2013, 09:44:30 PMAnd in season 2, there's supposed to be MORE ROMANCE UGH
I think it's mostly supposed to be focused on Bolin tho. Hopefully it won't be as convoluted as season 1.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

...what's wrong with Korsami?

Bolin could be good, but he's been shoved aside for "token comic relief" at this point so....

Bubbles

Bolin better get more screentime :(

Obviously the series would end with Makorra, but I could see them splitting them up for a season or two (sort of like Zuko and Mai). I don't really know where I stand, just as long as its NOT Linorra, whatever Tenzin and Korra is, and Amorra

Seriously where do people even come up with this stuff

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on January 19, 2013, 09:57:02 PM...what's wrong with Korsami?
It's just wierd, I guess. Kinda like Korramon shippers. Or Tuki(or whatever of Toph/Suki one was). If there was a gay relationship in the show, I'd have no problem. But when people fanship it, I usually think it's for more disgusting reasons.

Nebbles

Asami deserves someone who isn't an asshole. Hmph. Mako was horrible to her after he started liking Korra.

SuperFireKirby

Yeahhhhh. When Bolin was introduced, I thought he was going to be the pompous, likeable jerk from the first bit of Ep. 2. But he turned out to be the naive goof. And Mako was the cool-guy jerk at first, but then just turned into a regular jerk. I don't like Mako very much.

Nebbles

Mako got worse and worse and I was like "this is... not okay"

SuperFireKirby

inorite. I definitely think it sends the wrong message to younglings to have the main male protagonist be that much of an asshat.

EFitTrainr

So I've been watching Avatar: The Last Airbender...
I like food.

SuperFireKirby

YAY.

IN OTHER NEWS:

THE SEARCH, PART 1 IS IN COMIC SHOPS THIS WEDNESDAYYYYYYYYYY.

ALSO, no release date for Book 2 is set yet. Nickelodeon isn't even acknowledging its existence. The only info we have is that little scraps of info that people working on the show, like Mike and Bryan, are allowed to release.  :-\

WE DO KNOW:
- The Track Team started working on the show's score a few weeks back. Last year, by the time the Track Team had finished music through Ep. 6, the premier date was set for a bit more than a month afterwords.
- Bryan is complaining about not liking color correction, a final step in animation.

So HOPEFULLY we'll get something in a few weeks.

SuperFireKirby

OH MY GAWD. THE ENDING OF THE SEARCH, PT 1.

I KNEW IT. I FREAKING KNEW IT.

Nebbles