News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Legend of Korra

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 21, 2010, 10:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

It's in comic stores right now, and book stores/amazon liek next week

GET ITTTTTT

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

EFitTrainr

I watched all of Korra on Saturday.
In one go.
I like food.

Waddle Bro

Shadowkirby, bro, I think you're loosing it. You missed a perfect opportunity to say "gogogo"!!! What's gone into you, man?

also I loved The Legend of Korra

Bubbles

Quote from: shadowkirby on April 08, 2013, 10:59:23 PMI watched all of Korra on Saturday.
In one go.

ANDDD

You watched atla first though right?

SuperFireKirby

Did you watch through Book 3? YOU BATTER HAVE

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SuperFireKirby

Bubbles

EFitTrainr

What do you think I thought of it?
I like food.

Bubbles

JDMEK5

Hey when was season two supposed to start coming out again? It's coming soon isn't it?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bubbles

Nebbles

Didn't they push it back or something?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

I can't remember why but I think it was... google it?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel