The Legend of Korra

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 21, 2010, 10:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

im trying not to think about it unless they release it online too :/

EFitTrainr

I like food.

mikey

I thought it was called Legend of Dora...
unmotivated

FierceDeity

How is there a thread for this but nobody's even posted in it since like 2 months before the premier? O.o

Because yeah, book 2 is pretty good.

mikey

BUMP

See?  I know what it means now!!!!
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Book 2 is turning out to be absolutely phenomenal so far. Especially Varrick. I FREAKING LOVE VARRICK. Hands down the best character of LOK, aside from maybe Tahno's hair. Tahno's hair is perfect in every way.

I reckon the whole Unalaq civil war story will be wrapped up in a few episodes and then we'll get the Spirits arch. I really, really want all the spiritual stuff to be the meat of the season(it is called Spirits after all).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

JDMEK5

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 30, 2013, 09:16:49 PMBook 2 is turning out to be absolutely phenomenal so far. Especially Varrick. I FREAKING LOVE VARRICK. Hands down the best character of LOK, aside from maybe Tahno's hair. Tahno's hair is perfect in every way.
It's funny how I forget all the names after a day or two. I have no idea who you're talking about. :P (But that's ok; you don't have to explain)

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 30, 2013, 09:16:49 PMI really, really want all the spiritual stuff to be the meat of the season(it is called Spirits after all).
I don't think you have to worry about that. So far it seems like that's what they're doing and I can't see them doing anything different.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

FierceDeity

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 30, 2013, 09:27:07 PMIt's funny how I forget all the names after a day or two. I have no idea who you're talking about. :P (But that's ok; you don't have to explain)
You are at a computer.
With access to the internet.
For the love of god, use google, and then nobody has to know you can't remember the name of one of the most amazing characters to ever exist in the Avatar world XD

No but seriously Varrick is the best.

Varrick: "Zhu Li, do the thing!"
Bystander: "HEY, THAT PLATYPUS BEAR IS POOPING MONEY!"

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 30, 2013, 09:27:07 PMIt's funny how I forget all the names after a day or two. I have no idea who you're talking about. :P (But that's ok; you don't have to explain)
Varrick:

Tahno's Hair:

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

OMFG WHEN DID THIS COME OUT I NEED TO SEE IT
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

ALL THE EPISODES ARE ON NICK.COM IN HD.WATCH NOW. FOOL.

K-NiGhT

I JUST GOT CAUGHT UP AND OMFG ITS AMAAAAAZING
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

JDMEK5

Quote from: FierceDeity on September 30, 2013, 09:35:32 PMYou are at a computer.
With access to the internet.
For the love of god, use google, and then nobody has to know you can't remember the name of one of the most amazing characters to ever exist in the Avatar world XD
Too lazy. :P SFK gets a medal for handing me the answers on a silver platter and actually being helpful. XD
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SuperFireKirby

I'M ON A MISSION FROM GOD TO GET EVERYONE ON THE PLANET INTO AVATAR. I SHALL NOT LET THEE SUFFER AN AVATAR-ESS LIFE, FOR I SHALL SHEPARD THEE INTO THE FOLDS OF BEAUTIFUL TELEVISION AND THERE SHALL BE MUCH REJOICING.