The Legend of Korra

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 21, 2010, 10:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

I watched all of ATLA right before the trailer came out.

Varrick's voice actor has revealed that there will be an episode with Varrick's backstory. Also Zhu Li in the tanks that attacked my Bolin? The bitch is going down.

SuperFireKirby

But...but.... Zhu Li is just doing the thing! It's her job, god damnit!

And I'm super psyched for more Varrick. He's still my favorite (sorta) villain in LoK.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Varrick was a semi anti-villain, because he kinda was on the same side with Team Avatar, but some might argue he was only doing that for the sake his business as always.

I refuse to look him like he was a bad guy

SuperFireKirby

He's basically chaotic neutral. He does what he wants, regardless of how lawful it is, in order to achieve whatever thing it is that he's currently interested in.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

I'm trying to watch Korra even with the ads to support the series on Nick's webpage but the video player is one of the fucking worst ones I've ever seen.

Spoiler
[close]

At least I get to enjoy Varrick's frozen face.

SuperFireKirby

That's why I play the video on Nick.com on mute while watch an illegally downloaded copy. They get the view, I get a video that doesn't freeze up every 5 seconds. It's win/win

Waddle Bro

Yeah lol that's what I ended up doing.

I really require backstory on why Kuviyra(spelling idk?) left the Metal Clan city asap.

Also it's reeeeeeeeally predictable that Korra will go all Star Wars V on our asses by facing her fears in the swamp and then make a comeback.

SuperFireKirby

Kuvira, methinks.

Yeah, I'm already liking her. She seems like she's gonna be the main villain, but they could always throw us a twist. Still, an absolutely fantastic first episode.

K-NiGhT

I still have to catch up on season 3 D: guess i know what else i'm doing this weekend
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Waddle Bro

They've already confirmed that Kuvira is this season's villain. They wanted a character that's similar to Korra. Tbh I felt the season 1 ep 1 nostalgia when Kuvira took the bandits on like Korra.

SuperFireKirby

Ah. I'd been keeping up surprisingly little the pre-season hype, outside of watching the trailer 10 times. Now that I actually have free time, I'm reading/watching every interview and bit of news from Bryke that I've missed.

K-NiGhT

There. I'm caught up.

What the fuck

SuperFireKirby

K-NiGhT

that's one word for it...

but...
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ZAHIR
WHY IS KORRA IN A WHEELCHAIR
WHY IS KUVIRA SUCH A BITCH
WHAT THE FUCK IS LAVABENDING
WHAT THE FUCK IS ANYTHING ANYMORE
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I'll help ya out...

Spoiler
HE WAS RETURNED TO A PRISON
SHE HAD LARGE AMOUNT OF METALLIC POISON PUT IN HER BODY, WHICH PROBABLY CAUSED HEAVY MUSCLE AND NEUROLOGICAL DAMAGE
BECAUSE SHE HAS THE POWER
REALLY REALLY COOL. THAT'S WHAT IT IS
I DON'T KNOWWWWWWWWWWWW
[close]