News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

The Legend of Korra

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 21, 2010, 10:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

GOD DAMN IT ZHU LI I LIKED YOU
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

Pssh, I still like Zhu Li. I think it's interesting with where her character is going.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

How the heck does this show keep making me love Varrick more than I already do???? IT'S NOT POSSIBRU

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Nebbles on November 07, 2014, 06:56:33 PMPssh, I still like Zhu Li. I think it's interesting with where her character is going.
I'm really interested in the character development of Zhu Li, now that she was told Varrick died in the explosion. She either believes Varrick is still alive, or that she is her own master now, which would be something really cool to see.

Also SFK Varrick was so epic in that last episode oh my goddddddd.

SuperFireKirby

Also Kuvira's fighting style is one of my favorites I've seen in either ATLA or Korra. Every move she makes is so tactical and efficient, I love it!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Kuvira's a damn good villain, she really is.

K-NiGhT

The fight made me sad though cuz I was expecting Korra to at least put up a fight :|

Nebbles

Please consider the following

Korra hasn't had a proper fight in years. Remember her in that Earthbending arena? How she still performed badly there? She haasn't had the time to get her skills back under control. Even if the traces of poison are finally out of her body, she still needs to focus on getting her skills under control again. She's not gonna be back at 100 percent until she gets the chance to really fully recover.

Waddle Bro

Actually I believe Korra could have easily taken her on there, if it wasn't for her still suffering from the emotional trauma, rather than being physically rusty.

SuperFireKirby

So next episode my hopes are that Toph bitch slaps Kuvira and her army in the mouth while they attempt to cut down the Banyan Tree. NOBODY HURTS THE BANYAN TREE

Second, is it me or does it kinda seem like they're heading towards making Korrasami a thing? Cuz that's kinda what it seems like they're doing, to me anyways.

Bubbles

Depends on what you mean by Korrasami. Not in a romantic relationship kind of way, but definitely a "this girl is the closest person i've ever been close with and its a little scary how close we are" way

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 14, 2014, 07:17:58 PMSo next episode my hopes are that Toph bitch slaps Kuvira and her army in the mouth while they attempt to cut down the Banyan Tree. NOBODY HURTS THE BANYAN TREE
in a related note, I will be very upset if Toph is killed by Kuvira.

Waddle Bro

Like that'd ever happen, more like the other way around

Nebbles

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 15, 2014, 01:38:08 PMin a related note, I will be very upset if Toph is killed by Kuvira.

Toph better wreck Kuvira's sorry ass for invading the swamp, that's what she better do.

mikey

I'm still calling it legend of dora
unmotivated