djRyoji's Corner - Video Game Piano Vol. I (20 arrangements + sheetbook)

Started by DonValentino, September 04, 2010, 09:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(Nothing right now)

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 20, 2012, 05:17:53 PMI love the gambler theme

Totally agree. My faves are the gambler, the sailor and the artist themes. And finally one that's not in 4/4!

SlowPokemon

Actually, it is in 4/4... it has three 3/4 intro measures, then the rest is 4/4.

Edit: I guess there are like two 3/4 measures in there somewhere. Or something weird like that. XD

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 21, 2012, 01:19:50 PMActually, it is in 4/4... it has three 3/4 intro measures, then the rest is 4/4.

Edit: I guess there are like two 3/4 measures in there somewhere. Or something weird like that. XD

Erm... I don't think so... The three first measure are in 9/8 and then 12/8. It could be 4/4, but with lots of tuplets. I think is perfect the way is it now, in 12/8.  :-\

Well, we'll see. I'm almost done with it, I only have to do some measures of the left hand of Piano 2, but the main part is done. I'll try to finish it now.

EDIT: Done! Check it out  :D
Next one... let's see. Black Belt or Team Galactic?

SlowPokemon

Yah well those could also easily be 3/4 and 4/4 if you used the swing expression and added tuplets when needed. :P doesn't matter though! The way you did it is how I arranged the team skull song from pmd, too. It's just easier that way.

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 22, 2012, 08:16:17 AMYah well those could also easily be 3/4 and 4/4 if you used the swing expression and added tuplets when needed. :P doesn't matter though! The way you did it is how I arranged the team skull song from pmd, too. It's just easier that way.

Agreed, it's easier. But that's another correct way.  :)

Just started the Team Galactic theme, btw. 

dahans

Checked out your HolliJolli arrangement. Well done, the key is wrong. It should be e flat minor. Great arrangement.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

DonValentino

Quote from: dahans on April 22, 2012, 08:41:00 AMChecked out your HolliJolli arrangement. Well done, the key is wrong. It should be e flat minor. Great arrangement.

Thanks!  :)
Reuploaded.

blueflower999

Great job arranging for Mother 3! I can't wait to see those sheets on the site.  ;D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

DonValentino

Quote from: blueflower999 on April 24, 2012, 04:46:36 AMGreat job arranging for Mother 3! I can't wait to see those sheets on the site.

Yeah, me neither... >:( I wonder when are they going to finish with the current update with closed submissions so I can submit again.

Well, never mind...

Thanks!  :D Glad you liked them! :3

DonValentino

New arrangement! This time is a song from Wario: Master of Disguise.
One that I wanted to do for a long time ago!  :D
Also added the W:MoD soundtrack project to my to-do list.
Njoy! ;D

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DonValentino

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DonValentino

I first planned to upload all songs from the Gargoyle's Quest soundtrack project, but wtf, here they are.

Quote from: Nebbles on May 08, 2012, 12:11:20 PMAlso, yay lots of Mother 3 arrangements!

Glad you like Mother 3 too!