News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Super cool NSM tinychat!

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, October 09, 2010, 03:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

iirc it's just people who act gay or something idr

FierceDeity

Yeah I think it's supposed to include people who are unsure about their sexuality or something
I'm not really sure (about the meaning of the term, goddamnit) either

Xaoz

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 11, 2015, 01:50:55 PMYeah I think it's supposed to include people who are unsure about their sexuality or something
I'm not really sure (about the meaning of the term, goddamnit) either

Are you not in the chat? Wtf?

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

braix

nvm the barbers are closed
gonna eat and get on
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dude on January 11, 2015, 01:38:28 PMLESBIAN GAY BISEXUAL TRANSGENDER QUEER ASEXUAL COMMUNITY
WAY TO LEAVE OUT THE PANSEXUALS, YOU FUCKING DICK

<3<3<3

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

It's actually LGBTTQQIAAP, but they usually shorten it to LGBT for the sake of brevity.

braix

My favorite number is 1264523903, but I usually shorten it to 1264 for the sake of brevity
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on January 11, 2015, 04:31:50 PMIt's actually LGBTTQQIAAP, but they usually shorten it to LGBT for the sake of brevity.
Crap, I forgot Intersexuals. I do not recognize what any of those repeat letters are tho.

EDIT: Looked it up. This shit is just getting silly.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Why do people even feel the need to label themselves  ::)
unmotivated

DrP

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 05:31:44 PMWhy do people even feel the need to label themselves  ::)
It's in our human nature to assign labels and compartmentalize everything.

mikey

unmotivated