Submissions General Questions, Comments, etc

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 23, 2010, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Sir Awesomesauce on August 22, 2012, 09:57:18 AMYeah, I saw. There was a lot of discussion on who a new updater should be, or how new updates should be handled. I agree with those ideas, but the only way they'll get implemented (or even taken seriously) is if we directly address the people in charge of submissions. Hence my previous post here. If I still don't get a response in the next day or three, I'll PM them. Or email them, if possible.

And hi Mashi.

Deku is aware of this problem, he posted in the thread after the discussion.

K-NiGhT

So are shadowkirby's daily updates still going to happen?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on November 12, 2012, 07:54:45 PM1)Any other posts will be deleted. (We have a general questions topic)
Please read, but I'm feeling nice so I merged them.

No, we're all pooling together to make weekly updates happen.

spitllama

But the daily updates were an ingenious idea. And shadowkirby already posted the promise on the site news -.-

Can you at least let this week's daily updates go through?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: spitllama on November 12, 2012, 08:55:03 PMBut the daily updates were an ingenious idea. And shadowkirby already posted the promise on the site news -.-
This is coming from the man upstairs, the mighty supreme overlord Jamaha  :P

Quote from: spitllama on November 12, 2012, 08:55:03 PMCan you at least let this week's daily updates go through?
Hmmm.... They'll have to be checked over again cos they weren't approved by 2 updaters. But ok.

Juuuust to make it clear, if you've had submissions approved in the previous daily update thread, you won't have to submit them again. But they will be gone over again. I dunno, we might do it via PM or something.

spitllama

Zelda Pianist your links in the submission thread do not work

EDIT: Also @ Deku, I would recommend making a post on the site news about the return of old mods and a return to weekly updates. Or else everyone till Sunday will be like "wat they promised me an arrangement a day *sob*"
Submissions Page

Wolf

hi!this is wolf.I believe some people in the internet want maple treeway from mario kart wii.And also porky's theme.(from super smash bros brawl)
fortunately.I arranged the sheet.Should I upload it?(If yes.than how do I upload it?)
And also.....I want to request someone to arrange cheetamen main theme.(Even though I know that cheetamen isn't a
licensed nintendo game.....But still!I thought it is a great song.)
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Zunawe

There's a requests board here. Read the guidelines first or you will be publicly humiliated. It might be beneficial to make your own submissions thread to have people comment on your arrangements before you try to submit them.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bubbles

Also, remember to follow the Formatting Guidelines while making your request.

EDIT: Haha wow I completely skipped over you saying that Zunawe unless you edited it::)

spitllama

To our new updaters, we need the enthusiastic work you were putting into in the previous threads to journey into the new thread! :]
Submissions Page

EFitTrainr

My job is just to get the sheets on the site. I wouldn't notice HALF the errors Deku does.
I like food.

SlowPokemon

I would just like to make sure that my submissions for the next update are being reviewed, because although Olimar's post says that submissions will close after ten replies and mine is the fourteenth, mine is only the ninth with actual submissions. The rest are just conversation.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 15, 2012, 07:16:51 PMI would just like to make sure that my submissions for the next update are being reviewed, because although Olimar's post says that submissions will close after ten replies and mine is the fourteenth, mine is only the ninth with actual submissions. The rest are just conversation.

I believe that submission page has been canceled....

SlowPokemon

SlowPokemon