News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XIII: ??? Post Game

Started by master_gamer38, December 06, 2010, 03:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

So, first of all. Players.

twgplayer1 was Universe-X
twgplayer2 was SuperFireKirby
twgplayer3 was jake3343

twgplayer4 was Dude
twgplayer5 was drpamplemousse
twgplayer6 was Concerto No.20 in D minor
twgplayer7 was SlowPokemon
twgplayer8 was Mashi
twgplayer9 was winterkid09

twgplayer10 was askalice23

So, how many people guessed the players right? I know I did!

Anyways, this game was pretty self-explanatory. Except for maybe the end. Why did I end it early. When at that point, only one wolf was live? Phantoms.

Phantoms killed the humans this game. At the end there, no matter who would have been wolfed, askalice could have voted, and gotten the majority because of phantoms. Both winter and dude had more phantoms than askalice.

Blah. I'm kinda disappointed how this game went. Who do you all think did the best?

As a sub note. WK and Slow, send me a PM or message me on IRC to discuss your bans. As a guideline, being mad at me for enforcing the rules isn't going to get you anywhere, and being overly-apologetic won't either. I'd like to shorten the bans, but you both need to give me reason to.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SlowPokemon

Well, I have some defense, which will be pm'd.

All I had for sure was:

1: Universe (SOOO obvious, he's not a very good player...)
2: SFK

4 Dude

6: Concerto
7: SlowPokemon (you guys are morons, I hope you know)
8: Mashi (pretty obvious)
9: Winterkid (revealed accidentally to me)

Anyway, this was a pretty stupid game overall. :P I didn't enjoy it at all.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I was kinda out of it the entire game... popping in just to see what happened and just to safety something/get the dull game to a finish.

I had 1 and 6-10 down, I just couldn't put my finger on who was the final wolf exactly.

universe-X

damn... Damn... DAMN... DAMN!!!

askalice23

What a comeback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though no one really played :P

Dude

Thank you Mashi for being a shield for me!
I thought 8 was you. :)

Too bad we lost though.

universe-X

I hated this style of playing :/

Winter

I did too. :P

the only person I could guess was you Universe

SlowPokemon

Meh, most people weren't too careful at the beginning with logging out of their regular NSM account and logging in with their TWG account right after. *cough*DUDEANDSUPERFIREKIRBY*cough*

twgplayer8

wait a minute, didn't we learn that one wolf was left after twgplayer7 died?????????
no faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Also, I finally was able to become a shield for a Blue.  So this game was a success for me.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: twgplayer8 on December 06, 2010, 06:47:35 PMwait a minute, didn't we learn that one wolf was left after twgplayer7 died?????????
no faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Misinterpretation ftl. ::)

Grr. Why the heck was I lynched again? Oh yeah, TELLING YOU TO VOTE PLAYER10.

Not that I'm bitter or anything. But still.

universe-X

Certain someone's fault for you know... ohhh never mind. ::)

Concerto No.20 in D minor

askalice23

I personally liked this style... i would have been lynched so quickly if you knew it was me

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 06, 2010, 06:46:06 PMMeh, most people weren't too careful at the beginning with logging out of their regular NSM account and logging in with their TWG account right after. *cough*DUDEANDSUPERFIREKIRBY*cough*

That's why I had two browsers open with both NSM accounts up. I was sneaky like that... well, kinda!

Quote from: askalice23 on December 06, 2010, 07:12:53 PMI personally liked this style... i would have been lynched so quickly if you knew it was me

Me did too!