Winter arranged something!? "Hide and Seek" (Katawa Shoujo)

Started by Winter, December 28, 2010, 09:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: fingerz on February 27, 2011, 12:56:34 PMLove your post Deku. If only there was a "like" button around here... :P

lol, my thought exactly :)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Jabu Jabu's Belly: Mus

Be warned, I did not include dynamics, nor arrange it in a playable way.

That is because I would like some feedback on how to go about that!

Anyway, This is my first real arrangement. I hope you like it.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Olimar12345

Winter

DonValentino

Quote from: Winter on January 29, 2011, 04:16:22 PMIf any of you remember Jake Rylander working on this sheet originally, he passed it off to me, as he now has Cancer :(
Aw, man, that's awful!  Hope he gets better  :(

Whoa, Winter! You arrange?! Was about time!Jabu Jabu's Belly is looking really fine! Only 3 things: Composer is not Koji Kondo, it's Minako Adachi, from PURE SOUND Inc., and I know you didn't put the dynamics, but I would recommend an f on the left hand and a mp on the right.

Also, maybe not a Led, but listen to the song, sounds like the high melody has a bit of echo (your right hand), then you could add a legato at the beginning.

Let's see how you do on your next arrangements...  ;)

Winter

Interestingly enough, I had originally written the right hand to include the echoes. It got really cramped up thre.

I guess my real question to all of you is: How am I going to write the left hand so that the interval isn;t impossible, but still sounds right?

pumpy_heart

The left hand looks fine, except for when it doubles the treble for that one beat in measure 3. Since the Bb is a black key, the crossover shouldn't be too hard.
I don't see any intervals in the left hand except for note to note. And those are all playable and fine.

Winter

I'm  sorry. I uploadded the wrong file. THIS is the one i meant.

If you wouldn't mind looking at the left hand again and helping with those intervals you will now see.

Lol. I figured it out on my own.

[GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages - "Jabu Jabu's Belly" - winterkid09 Mus | Midi

Now. I feel as if it is nearing completion. Any opinions? before I make the copyright, etc..

DonValentino

You did a good improvement!   :D
But I see you didn't change the composer! Remember, it's Minako Adachi!  :)

Winter

Oh right. I'll do that. So other than that, do you think it's ready? Nothing else I could do to it?

Winter

Jake rylander

I'm Back Winter! But not for long, Just came in too say that after close to a year of recovery and theraphy I'm all back on my 2  feet. But sadly won't be making any more sheets.

#1 reason: My computer had died and all the sheets I had made during my time in recovery.

#2 reason: While in recovery I took up an interest in Java Coding and Programming and C++.

Just came in too say thanks to winter for having uploading the sheet. You don't know how happy that made me when I saw it.

So with a heavy heart I Bid you all farewell.
If life gives you a pokeball. You throw out a mudkip.

DonValentino

Quote from: Jake rylander on November 03, 2011, 03:14:11 PMI'm Back Winter! But not for long, Just came in too say that after close to a year of recovery and theraphy I'm all back on my 2  feet. But sadly won't be making any more sheets.

#1 reason: My computer had died and all the sheets I had made during my time in recovery.

#2 reason: While in recovery I took up an interest in Java Coding and Programming and C++.

Just came in too say thanks to winter for having uploading the sheet. You don't know how happy that made me when I saw it.

So with a heavy heart I Bid you all farewell.

Even if you don't read this reply... Glad you're better!  :D
Anyways, farewell to you too, jake!  :(