Gamer's Help Topic

Started by Beethoven II, February 22, 2008, 07:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

Lol nevermind, found some bandages :P

Maelstrom

I'm playing Mother 3, but I keep completely failing at the music rhythm combat because of emulator lag.
I've got to chapter 2 and have the pendulum, and that book that lets you practice against monsters, but I can't get more than a 2-3 hit combo, and it feels like a fluke every time I get it.
I'm using VBA-M, btw.
Any suggestions to reduce lag or improve my skill?

blueflower999

I use the a different means of emulating the game (VBA) and it works fine, even on my horrible computer. Honestly I'd recommend trying to drop framerate, but that might make it even harder.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

LeviR.star

I know no one has posted in this topic in years, but I need help.

I've gotten 100% in Kirby Super Star Ultra multiple times, but I've noticed that on the file select screen, the save icon I have has 11 little stars, and 5 are slightly dimmer than the others. I've noticed this on multiple DSs, and it's no graphical glitch. Earlier, I beat Helper to Hero with all 20 helpers, and before that, the stars were all dimmer; after, about half of them lit up, and I unlocked the last Theatre clip. What do I need to do to get true 100%? The only thing left to do is to do the regular Arena without an ability, which is really hard with Computer Virus. Any help??
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Double posting here, but I need help ^ ^
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

Wish I could help, Levi, but I'm not that well-versed in the ways of SSU (but I still enjoyed casually playing it as an elementary/middle schooler).

Question: does anyone have any good recommendation to grind for arrows? I've accidentally used up all of mine & I have like 3 ancient arrows left X'D

*Note: I'm not referring to any specific kind of arrows, just any type
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: LeviR.star on January 30, 2017, 07:37:56 PMI know no one has posted in this topic in years, but I need help.

I've gotten 100% in Kirby Super Star Ultra multiple times, but I've noticed that on the file select screen, the save icon I have has 11 little stars, and 5 are slightly dimmer than the others. I've noticed this on multiple DSs, and it's no graphical glitch. Earlier, I beat Helper to Hero with all 20 helpers, and before that, the stars were all dimmer; after, about half of them lit up, and I unlocked the last Theatre clip. What do I need to do to get true 100%? The only thing left to do is to do the regular Arena without an ability, which is really hard with Computer Virus. Any help??
I though I had replied to this already, but I guess not?

Anyway, I think that's how the game is supposed to be, at least from both my memory and a quick internet search. Also, I think pinned topic are generally the exception when it comes to bumping, since they're already "permanently" at the top.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on August 21, 2017, 07:19:55 PMWish I could help, Levi, but I'm not that well-versed in the ways of SSU (but I still enjoyed casually playing it as an elementary/middle schooler).

Question: does anyone have any good recommendation to grind for arrows? I've accidentally used up all of mine & I have like 3 ancient arrows left X'D

*Note: I'm not referring to any specific kind of arrows, just any type
buy them from gerudo and tarrey town
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Gerudo's one of the few places I've yet to reach & I just started work on Tarrey today. Any other place work somewhat well?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Uhhh well every other place sells specialty arrows but hateno sells bomb arrows so it's better

Eventually you'll just have like 3-400 of each arrow though
unmotivated