News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Clanker37's Arrangements

Started by Clanker37, February 11, 2011, 06:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Thank you! I shall save that for future reference.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Clanker37

Quote from: Dudeman on July 11, 2011, 10:08:38 AMIt's too empty. I know the other notes are drums, but you can kind of put them to music. It doesn't sound right without bass in it. Try again.
I know, but how can I notate drums?

Quote from: Nebbles on July 11, 2011, 01:08:05 PMThe download link for Sky Tower doesn't seem to be working... :c
Dunno what happened, but I have another file that is working. Besides that was a terrible arrangement so I need to touch it up a bit

Shadoninja

Bowser's Castle

I'd recommend removing some of the ties in the bass. I'd remove the ties in measures 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, and maybe 12-15.
It feels much slower in comparison to the song.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Clanker37

UPDATE

Bowser's Castle (Fixed to what Shadoninja said) Mid Mus

Sky Tower (Took ages but it's done. Speacial thanks to Bespinben for allowing me to copy off of his, which is what I did) Mid Mus

Hope you like it!

Dudeman

I still think Bowser's Castle sounds too empty. Could you try adding a rhythm of some sort into the left hand, possibly based off of the drum beats in the actual soundtrack?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

...:T The Sky Tower download didn't work for me.

Clanker37

Quote from: Dudeman on July 12, 2011, 09:58:43 AMI still think Bowser's Castle sounds too empty. Could you try adding a rhythm of some sort into the left hand, possibly based off of the drum beats in the actual soundtrack?
Hmm, I'll see what I can do.

and the download works for me. What goes wrong?

EDIT: For Bowser's Castle should I just use the A and the F and use the drum rythm? Because it's a bit hard to notate drums :/

Nebbles

It won't open in Adobe for me or whatever. :C

Clanker37

Ah, yes that would be a problem. Which I know the reason. I cannot make Pdfs. I've downloaded Pdf Creator, but I have absoulutly no idea how to use it! (Fail) Sorry

Dudeman

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 12, 2011, 06:04:38 PMFor Bowser's Castle should I just use the A and the F and use the drum rythm? Because it's a bit hard to notate drums :/

Exactly what I was thinking. Go for it!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 12, 2011, 06:54:17 PMAh, yes that would be a problem. Which I know the reason. I cannot make Pdfs. I've downloaded Pdf Creator, but I have absoulutly no idea how to use it! (Fail) Sorry

...xc I dunno how I'm going to get the sheet music then...

Shadoninja

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 12, 2011, 06:54:17 PMAh, yes that would be a problem. Which I know the reason. I cannot make Pdfs. I've downloaded Pdf Creator, but I have absoulutly no idea how to use it! (Fail) Sorry
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=2223.msg102555#msg102555
I wrote a guide on making PDFs.

Clanker37

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 12, 2011, 07:09:54 PMhttp://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=2223.msg102555#msg102555
I wrote a guide on making PDFs.
Thanks for that
EDIT: Pdf Creator isn't in the drop down menu :/ Unless you need an actual printer to be conected to your computer then I don't know

Shadoninja

perhaps you need to restart your computer? if you have and it still doesn't show up then....

you don't need an actual printer to use pdfcreator that much I know.

Clanker37

Eh, it works with CutePDF which is good. Dunno why PDF Creator didn't work, but who cares?

Anyways

Bowser's Castle (Added the drum rythm) Mid Mus Pdf

Sky Tower (Fixed small mistakes) Mid Mus Pdf

Banjo-Tooie - Weldar (Replacement) Mid Mus Pdf