Spelling Errors, Wrong Links, Corrupted/Missing Files - OLD THREAD

Started by Winter, February 13, 2011, 11:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - "Lanayru's Mining Facility - Present" should just be "Lanayru Mining Facility - Present".
No possessive. Fortunately, the sheet is already correct so the on-site title is the only thing that has to be changed.

Winter: Fixed.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Yugi

Final Fantasy: Crisis Core Should be Crisis Core- Final Fantasy VII.

The Final Battle in Final Fantasy IV should be called Zeromus.

The Last Battle in Final Fantasy V should be called The Final Battle or Neo Exdeath.

Will add more if I find any.

spitllama

Super Mario -> Paper Mario

"Star Spirits' Request" is listed as "Star Sprits' Request"

Winter: Seriously dude... You have a good eye. Thanks. (Fixed.)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

spitllama

Under Super Smash Bros, "The Roost" (Two Pianos) magically moved itself from the Brawl section to the N64 section. It needs to be back with Brawl.

Winter: Fixed it! Dem sheets are messing with me.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Waddle Bro

http://www.ninsheetm.us/sheetmusic.php?series=Pokemon

There are two sections for Pokemon Black and White 2.

Winter: Apparently it was fixed or something, idk.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Jamaha

23:34 < Otis> Hello - we are noticing that Buoy Base Galaxy has mistakenly been
              placed in this database as "Buoy Base Underwater". So, Buoy Base
              Underwater is in here twice, under both titles.

Someone (Olimar) who knows how to fix this, please do so.

Winter

Tis thread is no longer in use and has been moved HERE. Anything mentioned has been moved to the first post of that topic and has been neatly organized. I ask you to take a look at it, as I'm going to need some help with those topics. (I'll want your opinions on stuff mostly.)

Anything in this thread has either been mystically fixed by me in the last three hours, or moved to the new thread if it's a large issue.

I'm making a new one because I am going to get super organized and fix some major issues with the main site. (It'll be fun)

I'm not locking this topic, but I do ask that you please post any further comments in the new thread. If I missed anything, I do ask that you mention it in the new thread as well because I'd love to address it.

Thanks everyone for your help thus far! We've already made some great improvements :)

NEW THREAD

~Winter