News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

JDMEK5's Banana Hoard

Started by JDMEK5, February 27, 2011, 09:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing atm

Cool
10 (83.3%)
Whatevs
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Yugi

han20

if you want some request I can give you some request hahaha.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

JDMEK5

Pokémon Black/White Version 2 - Battle! Wild Pokémon - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

As always, leave comments and opinions!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

... No comments?

(I know, it's only been a day, but I need to put up my newest arrangement so that will involve taking this one off the spotlight)

My Arrangements

FireArrow

You made my one of my least favorite video games songs enjoyable to listen too. Nice job!

I can't really offer any criticism considering that it's already flawless...
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Jompa

It's awesome!!

But the key signature is wrong, it is supposed to be Bbminor.

Measure#11 - That Bb shouldn't be parenthesized (see measure#50 below)
Measure#17 - That B natural should be a C flat
Measure#28 - That A natural should be a Bb double flat
Measure#36 - same as with measure#28
Measure#50 - that B natural should be a C flat (making the parenthesis in measure#11 unnecessary)
Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

Quote from: Jompa on May 25, 2013, 02:23:44 AMThe key signature is wrong, it is supposed to be Bb minor.
I was wondering about that. I mostly left it the way it was to match the original Black/White version on site, but that one's wrong too.
Must've had a brain fart or something there cause I have no idea why I would do that. :P

Quote from: Jompa on May 25, 2013, 02:23:44 AMMeasure#11 - That Bb shouldn't be parenthesized (see measure#50 below)
Measure#17 - That B natural should be a C flat
Measure#28 - That A natural should be a Bb double flat
Measure#36 - same as with measure#28
Measure#50 - that B natural should be a C flat (making the parenthesis in measure#11 unnecessary)
I'll be making those changes soon. Thanks!

Quote from: FireArrow on May 24, 2013, 08:20:39 PMI can't really offer any criticism considering that it's already flawless...

My Arrangements

FireArrow

JDMEK5

Pokémon Black/White Version - Crisis in Battle! - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Please enjoy, leave comments, yadayadayada. :P

My Arrangements

Jompa

I know that's a song with loads of loose accidentals, but it is in B minor, so first of all change it into that.

Then over to accidentals:
-measure#3 - The Eb should be a D# because we are going from a D to an E in measure#4. And the Bb should be an A# because we are going to a B in measure#4.
-measure#4 - If the changes to measure#3 are done, the naturals to E and B don't need to be visible.
-At measure#6 there are some weird choice of accidentals here, but when the key is changed into B minor they don't matter anymore: now there probably are new accidentals that need to be fixed up:
measure#6 - this 16th run that repeats itself should be accidentalized like this: D - D# - E - E# - F#(this is already in the key) - E#(or F) - E natural - Eb - and then back to D natural. But I guess if you wanna do some other way that you find simpler, you could go with that - in these kinda cases the accidental rules sometimes kinda have to be customized for the sake of readability.
-And then finally:
When you change this into B minor you will get two sharps.
At measures 6-8 and at measures 10-12 and at 14-16 the bass goes B - C - C#
But when the sharp for C comes when you change the key, you will basically have to change these C into B#.

Other than that it is awesome!
Birdo for Smash

FireArrow

mwahuehuehue, I was smart enough to wait till after Jompa posts.

Great arrangement! It's nearly perfect!

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

FireArrow

Nah, I just didn't wanna say his arrangement was perfect becuase last time you came and proved me wrong. Twas a bad joke, sorry.

JDMEK5

My Arrangements