10 (83.3%)
Whatevs
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

JDMEK5

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver Version - Cerulean City - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

As always, leave comments!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

JDMEK5

So I guess nothing to say on the last one?

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver Version - Battle! Wild Pokémon (Kanto) (Two Pianos) - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

FireArrow

That can't be in the right key signature... then again it's Pokemon. Other than that good job!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Jompa

The tonic in the start of the song is C - however, it is minor. At measure#11 (like many other Pokémon battle themes) it changes into its variant major - C major.
So you've got the tonic right! But you missed the confusing modulation. :)
Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

Quote from: Jompa on June 14, 2013, 03:13:03 PMSo you've got the tonic right! But you missed the confusing modulation. :)
Right. Boy these battle themes can really throw you out for a loop. :P

Thanks guys!

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver Version - Battle! Trainer (Johto) (Two Pianos) - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

Possibly my greatest work to date! Be sure to let me know what you think!

My Arrangements

Yugi

JDMEK5

It works for me.. That's strange. Which one are you trying to download? MUS, MIDI, or PDF? (Although I have tested them all)

My Arrangements

Yugi

JDMEK5

Are you sure? Have you tried the OP? What browser are you using?

My Arrangements

Bubbles

Clanker37

They work for me as well.

That's an awesome arrangement! I love it! :D

Just one thing though, maybe between bars 48 - 85 perhaps, change the key signature to Ab Major, since you have all those Dbs. That would eradicate most of your accidentals through that part.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 02, 2013, 11:47:31 PMThat's an awesome arrangement! I love it! :D
Thanks!

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 02, 2013, 11:47:31 PMJust one thing though, maybe between bars 48 - 85 perhaps, change the key signature to Ab Major, since you have all those Dbs. That would eradicate most of your accidentals through that part.
Except for the part where it is still Eb major. The F is definitely the supertonic so I'm sure it's in Eb. Thanks though!

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

Finally cleaned up my OP once again! This time I got rid of all sheets that lacked MUS files, had issues, and/or otherwise.
Feel free to tell me what you think of the new look as well as these new sheets!

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver Version - Wi-Fi Connection - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Pokémon Black/White Version 2 - Battle! Gym Leader (Kanto) - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

Pokémon Black/White Version 2 - Battle! Gym Leader (Kanto) (Two Pianos) - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

Pokémon Black/White Version 2 - Battle! Gym Leader (Johto) - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

Pokémon Black/White Version 2 - Battle! Gym Leader (Johto) (Two Pianos) - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

Pokémon Black/White Version 2 - Battle! Gym Leader (Hoenn) (Two Pianos) - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

Pokémon Black/White Version 2 - Battle! Gym Leader (Sinnoh) - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

Pokémon Black/White Version 2 - Battle! Gym Leader (Sinnoh) (Two Pianos) - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

Solo version of the Hoenn Gym Leader coming soon! Thanks for your support!

My Arrangements