Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing atm

Cool
10 (83.3%)
Whatevs
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

JDMEK5

Okay.... *tinker, tinker, listen, listen, tinker some more* So you mean like this?
In 51-52, I'm not sure I did exactly what you suggested but I simplified it down and I think it sounds okay, so how is it now?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

JDMEK5

I'm very pleased to present the first wild pokémon battle theme from Pokémon G/S/C and remakes.
So... what do you think? :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Greg

I'm BAAAACCCCKKKK!

Ok, to the point: I just got a player that converts MIDI to a score accurately, so I finally looked at your actual scores.

In the NSMB Bonus level, there's a measure missing after measure 7... sorry i can't help with your more recent ones, but I know nothing about Gold/Silver  :-\

Otherwise they're very good.  :)

Taser9090

I'm sure your arrangements would get submitted into the site if you had Finale Notepad. They sound amazing, really. You already have the Midi and the PDF, but all you need is the MUS.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

JDMEK5

I just got finale notepad. And, as you can see, plenty of mus' are showing up!
(just a matter of time for them all..... :P)

My Arrangements

Cobraroll

Listened to a few of your MUS-arrangements now, and I'm impressed.

Toy Time Galaxy is good. It's a song that's hard to capture on a piano, without sounding too much like the original SMB theme, but you've managed to pull it off well.

Route 1 - Very nice indeed! Perhaps it could use a little 8va, or a key change even, in the bass in measure 11, 13, 22 and 24, other than that, it sounds awesome. Though, one better have a well-trained left arm when playing it.

Pokécenter - this one sounds a little weird, but it's true to the original. It's been a while since I've heard the HGSS Pokécenter theme, but I vaguely recall it's not as "flowing" as, for example, the B/W version.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

JDMEK5

Yeah, thanks!

As for 8vas, I can't make them because I only have notepad 2008.

My Arrangements

Taser9090

You can't edit octaves? It would be great to see BW Elite Four, and HGSS Goldenrod City on the site.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

JDMEK5

I was just beaten to the Elite Four by Clanker. :-\
I might add it as a replacement, but they're so different, it can hardly be called a replacement.

Goldenrod City will hopefully be on next time.

I don't think I can edit octaves... I'm using Notepad 2008, so no... I don't think so.

My Arrangements

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

I would love to see your Toy Time but the PDF file is the wrong link...will you fix it?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

Fixed. Thanks!
I have notepad 2008, are 8vas there? I don't see it...  :-\

My Arrangements

WiiMan96

You can't input 8vas and 8vbs into a sheet with Notepad, unfortunately.

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

DekuTrombonist, if you read this, I'd like to thank you for your time.
I was just wondering if you could leave my "Haunted Woods" arrangement a bit more "like my original".
For example, right hand in measures 1, 3, 38, and 40 in the same octave as measures 2 and 39?
And the left hand as repeating eighth notes in measures 11, 13-15, 18-22, 34-37, and likewise for the second loop.

Sorry if this sounds really ridiculous, but I thought it could sound better without making it much harder (if at all).
Thanks for taking the time to hear me out, and please respond regardless.
Thanks again!

My Arrangements