Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing atm

Cool
10 (83.3%)
Whatevs
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

wariopiano

u dont have to do this unless u want, but do volcanic overworld from new super mario bros wii!
my favorite other than the beach theme!

JDMEK5

Sorry, but I'm pretty really busy with the Pokémon Snap Soundtrack; but make a request for it. I'm sure someone will take it!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Nebbles

you're arranging pokemon snap songs OMG THIS MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY
please tell me you're doing valley/rainbow cloud they are my favorite tracks EVER
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

JDMEK5

Actually, I just finished valley... But I need someone else to make me the mus...
I'm asking for assistance here. (The midi and pdf are there so you can see them)

After that's done, I'll bring it all back here and get it straightened out; because the left hand still isn't quite accurate..

But yes. Rainbow cloud is coming soon. It'll be under the name: "Gotta snap 'em all!". Because that is the official name of it.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

After much time and effort, I'm pleased to announce the release of Pokémon Snap's most anticipated song!

Stone Valley - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

I need some helpful folks to look over this and tell me what should be changed. (Because I know there's probably a few things I've missed)
Sort of as a second source to find and fix problems. Thanks for your help!

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

So... um... Is it good then? I for one am extremely skeptical about getting it right right away.

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

If it is okay, could someone please tell me so? If nobody says zip it seems like nobody's looked over it at all...

My Arrangements

Bubbles

I looked at it but my critisism isnt worth anything yet.

Plus I didnt see anything wrong, but again thats because I dont know what to look for. Honestly I never played Pokemon Snap since I never had a 64, and the game came out before I got into video games.

JDMEK5

Believe me, it came out long before I got into gaming too.. (I was 2 when this came out)

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 13, 2012, 03:47:48 PMI looked at it but my critisism isnt worth anything yet.
I don't believe that. Everyone's opinion/criticism is valid and valuable.

Mostly I'm looking for note accuracy. I have to be sure that every note/chord is as the original.
I'm already 100% sure of the treble, so it's just the bass.

I wanted to get other peoples' opinion on it so I could rest assured that it was 100% accurate.
The more people I can get to sign off on it, the more sure I can be.
I believe wholeheartedly that the best way to get rid of issues is to see it from many perspectives.
If I miss something, maybe someone else will get it. If that person misses it as well, the next person has a shot at it. (so on and so forth)

So I'll probably be doing this with my other Pokémon Snap arrangements that I'm not completely sure about.

Thanks for looking at it though!

My Arrangements

Bubbles

I meant that it still bothers me whena  piece of sheet music has something like C flat or E sharp. Though Im sure theres some musical formatting rule about it, it still annoys me that they couldnt just put B and F

JDMEK5

Well yeah. I used to feel the same way. But I think the rule is:

If you have lots of sharps in the key signature, you're going to want to use sharps and double sharps instead of naturals. Same goes for flats.

Don't quote me on that. I figured it out myself so no musical authority actually said so (as far as I know). But I think that's the idea.

My Arrangements

Bubbles

Haha yeah I guess that makes sense. Its just that when I was a little 1st grader and learning some song in C major about a bunny, there was a f flat and it scarred me

JDMEK5

Learning songs in C major about bunnies... Yep. I remember that. Back then I wasn't a very good student and never practiced. :P

My Arrangements

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 13, 2012, 04:26:17 PMI meant that it still bothers me whena  piece of sheet music has something like C flat or E sharp. Though Im sure theres some musical formatting rule about it, it still annoys me that they couldnt just put B and F

Cb and E#, as well as B# and Fb, are all necessary notes :P You had better get used to seeing them if you're planning on being a musician for a long time XDDD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.