News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

JDMEK5's Banana Hoard

Started by JDMEK5, February 27, 2011, 09:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing atm

Cool
10 (83.3%)
Whatevs
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

The Deku Trombonist

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

The Deku Trombonist

Yeah, it's weird. But I checked the forums and heaps of people are getting 500 errors and uploading isn't working right etc

Dudeman

That's interesting...all of my DropBox files are working correctly, so maybe it's only affecting certain users? (OMG CONSPIRACY!!)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

The Deku Trombonist

JDMEK5

I tried using dropbox to send my friend a file and he said that it said: "Service unavailable" or something like that... :-\
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Shadoninja

Quote from: JDMEK5 on January 11, 2013, 12:09:32 PMI tried using dropbox to send my friend a file and he said that it said: "Service unavailable" or something like that... :-\
@DropboxOps Dropbox.com  is currently experiencing some site issues. Our team is looking into the cause, and will update soon.
https://twitter.com/DropboxOps/status/289504267553869824

@DropboxOps Thanks all for your patience. We're happy to let you know that all issues have now been fixed!
https://twitter.com/DropboxOps/status/289750843845124096
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Version - Battle! Wild Pokémon - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

I need the right hand to change clefs a few times... and it would be very appreciated if someone could help me out with that.

Any other problems?

My Arrangements

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

Sebastian

JDMEK5

I actually took a little break from my to-do list, but I really should get going with that again...

My Arrangements

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 17, 2013, 12:43:36 PMI can't wait to see wario gold mine

ALL RIGHT.  WE UNDERSTAND YOU LIKE MARIO AND ONLY WANT PEOPLE TO ARRANGE FROM IT.  Please stop pressuring arrangers like that, it's pretty rude.  Even if the arranger doesn't take offense, it's incredibly annoying for the rest of us to read.