News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

JDMEK5's Banana Hoard

Started by JDMEK5, February 27, 2011, 09:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing atm

Cool
10 (83.3%)
Whatevs
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Yugi

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on January 17, 2013, 03:46:25 PMALL RIGHT.  WE UNDERSTAND YOU LIKE MARIO AND ONLY WANT PEOPLE TO ARRANGE FROM IT.  Please stop pressuring arrangers like that, it's pretty rude.  Even if the arranger doesn't take offense, it's incredibly annoying for the rest of us to read.
This.

Sebastian

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on January 17, 2013, 03:46:25 PMALL RIGHT.  WE UNDERSTAND YOU LIKE MARIO AND ONLY WANT PEOPLE TO ARRANGE FROM IT.  Please stop pressuring arrangers like that, it's pretty rude.  Even if the arranger doesn't take offense, it's incredibly annoying for the rest of us to read.

Ok, zeldapianist please be quiet. And mind your business.

Thank you!

JDMEK5

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on January 17, 2013, 03:46:25 PMALL RIGHT.  WE UNDERSTAND YOU LIKE MARIO AND ONLY WANT PEOPLE TO ARRANGE FROM IT.
You didn't mean it, but that kinda sounded a little bit rude.
Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on January 17, 2013, 03:46:25 PMPlease stop pressuring arrangers like that, it's pretty rude.  Even if the arranger doesn't take offense, it's incredibly annoying for the rest of us to read.
I don't mind. I'm actually glad he brought that up because it got me back on my to-do list. (Which I've sorta been neglecting for some time now)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 17, 2013, 04:02:38 PMOk, zeldapianist please be quiet. And mind your business.

Thank you!

!

Not sure what else to say to that.... all right, you guys win.  Sorry I was rude.  Thanks for calling me out JD.  MLF, please keep that in mind for next time.

JDMEK5

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on January 17, 2013, 05:53:35 PMall right, you guys win.
I was never against you. But all's well now. And just in time to announce my newest arrangement!

Mario Kart Wii - Wario's Gold Mine - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

So tell me everyone: how is it?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

TheZeldaPianist275

I don't have enough time right now to do any solid critiquing, but that's pretty awesome XD Love the tempo marking.

Sebastian

Sorry for snapping at u like that Zeldapianist.
I just get mad at people when they yell at me.

Sebastian

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

Yugi

Quote from: JDMEK5 on January 17, 2013, 07:27:30 PMYes I pride myself with that marking..
Why am I suddenly imagining whatever the american equivilent of a bogan is saying that.

JDMEK5

Quote from: SocialFox on January 17, 2013, 07:29:12 PMWhy am I suddenly imagining whatever the american equivilent of a bogan is saying that.
*sarcastic grin* I'm not american. But bluegrass blood does indeed flow through my veins..

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

Well that wasn't long but I started to get really sick of this song shortly before completing it...

Pokémon Black/White Version - Battle! Gym Leader - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

So how's this one?

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

No comments on the last one? Very well. I've just redone my old arrangement of Route 1 from Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver Version.
This is much more accurate than the last one; not to mention more professional.
Comments on this or the last one would be appreciated.

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver Version - Route 1 - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

My Arrangements

Bubbles

da nuh nuh nuh nuh da nuh nuh nuh nuh da nuh nuh nuh nuuhhhh nuh nuhhhhhhh da nuh nuh nuh nuh da nuh nuh nuh nuh da nuh nuh nuh nunununuh nuhhh

I love it :3