Cool
10 (83.3%)
Whatevs
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

Quote from: SocialFox on February 14, 2013, 08:03:43 PMYou really like arranging already arranged arrangments don't you.
I wouldn't really call the one currently on site "arranged". Maybe "20% arranged".
I mean, there's supposed to be 9 pages of music, somehow fit on to 2? I think not.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bubbles

Yeah, the one on site skips a few verses here and there.

Man I love this song :D

Right now the only thing I can think of is that at measure 121 when the song changes to the slow part, its also the GRAND part. Try filling it up a bit with more chords? It just seems empty to me

and yes i am listening to this whole thing

JDMEK5

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 15, 2013, 09:49:23 AMRight now the only thing I can think of is that at measure 121 when the song changes to the slow part, its also the GRAND part. Try filling it up a bit with more chords? It just seems empty to me
I know what you mean. That's my favorite part. But the only other option for bass that wouldn't go against the original is two eighth notes at the beginning of each measure, then one more eighth note in each measure on the last beat of said measure.
Think that'll work better?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

DonValentino

Quote from: JDMEK5 on February 15, 2013, 09:38:44 AMI wouldn't really call the one currently on site "arranged". Maybe "20% arranged".
I mean, there's supposed to be 9 pages of music, somehow fit on to 2? I think not.

Ummm... How can I put this nicely... DekuTrombonist did it.

JDMEK5

Awwww... Just kidding. I don't really mind that much. With it arranged twice, it will be super-good when it gets on the site.

My Arrangements

SlowPokemon

Arranging shouldn't be about getting on the site though :P arranging should be for yourself. If you're happy with your arrangement, that's good. Just let the forum members decide which one they like better and not make an issue of it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Quote from: JDMEK5 on February 15, 2013, 10:13:43 AMAwwww... Just kidding. I don't really mind that much. With it arranged twice, it will be super-good when it gets on the site.

Oh ok. Yours is pretty good too!

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

Jompa

I'm not the only one having the glitch, with about 60% of Deku's arrangements, where the playback starts at some random place hundreds of measure inn? Cause that's annoying..
Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

DonValentino

Quote from: Jompa on February 15, 2013, 04:02:54 PMI'm not the only one having the glitch, with about 60% of Deku's arrangements, where the playback starts at some random place hundreds of measure inn? Cause that's annoying..

Deku's "Hyrule Field" starts at measure 184 by default, for example.
Happened to me once with an arrangement some time ago. You have to click on "Playback Settings" (the speaker next to the tempo), then you'll see "Playback Region", and "Current counter setting". Check it, and fixed. :)

JDMEK5

Quote from: WarioMan98 on February 16, 2013, 03:30:13 AMYou have to click on "Playback Settings" (the speaker next to the tempo), then you'll see "Playback Region", and "Current counter setting". Check it, and fixed. :)
I always do that by default because that's how notepad works. So that's my default. (What I'm used to)

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

And I've decided to fill up our Spirit Tracks section...

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - Byrne Comes To The Rescue - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [MP3 of original]

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - Byrne Comes To The Rescue (Two Pianos) - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [MP3 of original]

Leave some comments!

My Arrangements

TheZeldaPianist275

JD, you honestly just made my day.  This song gives me chills.

About it: listen to your mp3 again.  When the song brings in Zelda's theme, it doesn't repeat that one section over and over.  Listen to it at 0:41.  Essentially, the section you have repeated in your version is only half of the song's main theme: it continues with a few notes added in, before going back to the repeat you have.

Also, in the beginning, could you add in that B natural an octave lower from the first one?  It adds a lot.  0:02 is what I'm talking about.

Great job with the harmony, it's excellent.

And I'm so sad you can't have the full Byrne's theme in the solo version!  :'(  I need a third hand.