News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Point taken.
Apparently he's good enough that the orchestra lets him use a 1.2 mil violin from the 18th century. It sounded absolutely gorgeous.

Tobbeh99

Just came back home from a concert - zelda: symphony of the goddesses. It was incredible! Truly fantastic music! I've been on some game music concerts before, some have been great others have been ok/good, but this one was really good!  :D :D
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Ruto

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on October 19, 2016, 02:40:42 PMJust came back home from a concert - zelda: symphony of the goddesses. It was incredible! Truly fantastic music! I've been on some game music concerts before, some have been great others have been ok/good, but this one was really good!  :D :D

Oh yeah, my friend was the concertmaster for that concert when it was in NY. Another one was in the Play! VG concerts and they asked her to tour :o

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Maelstrom

Early birthday gift:
WARNING: LARGE IMAGE
[close]

Dudeman

Siiiiiiiiiick. Happy early birthday!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

I got some courage and talked to cute boy for a bit~
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

The almighty NSM Panel has been around for over two years now. Woo
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

We should have a birthday party for it.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

I can't tell if this is a makes my day thread post or is a rant thread post but it's here for now.

Onionleaf

Quote from: Dudeman on October 15, 2016, 10:59:59 AMDamn, get that girl to take a picture and post it somewhere when she's finished. That's a monumental task.
Are you cross-stitching anything in particular, Onion?

Gosh, I hope she does share it somewhere online! She's about 1/3rd of the way there - if I do see her again I'll let her know that there are Pokemon fans waiting to see the finished product. ^^

I've finished some game-related art & graphics but don't think I've started on any gaming cross-stitching projects... The girl at the store told me she got all the patterns from Birdie Stitching, so I have been browsing it and looking for some ideas. If/Once I finish anything, I'd be happy to share it here. :D

(Ahaha, thanks for the laugh for the post above! You can leave it here, I think :))

cashwarrior1

We had a party where a bunch of students from the nearby college from different countries came and we got to meet them and one of the Japanese girls recognized my Splatoon T-shirt.

Bloop

Now, I won't be posting pictures of all my birthday gifts, but look at this:

Spoiler

[close]

Some other awesome gifts include Zelda fingerless gloves, a t-shirt with the text "Thank god it's fry day!" with a picture of french fries and a few wall cabinets to store all my owls :3

Maelstrom

THERE IS A NEW MONSTER HUNTER GAME ANNOUNCED ON MY BIRTHDAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Maelstrom

I just took part in a 1-shot RPG (my first ever), and, even though it was quite biased towards success, I still had an absurd amount of fun.