News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

...... Ok? Is there a back-story to that number?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Enjoyed a great lunch with Margaret, who completely ignored her boyfriend, cause he was being a jerk. I'm really glad that I'm over her but she still is a really great friend and it was good to see her boyfriend getting all jealous of me. XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

^ When I see that, I see you two going to an actual restaurant for lunch... idk why, but that's the way I see it!

Also Cranberry Bliss Bars at Starbucks again!!!!! TOTALLY MMD like x45023192 over.

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 22, 2011, 09:59:38 AMEnjoyed a great lunch with Margaret, who completely ignored her boyfriend, cause he was being a jerk. I'm really glad that I'm over her but she still is a really great friend and it was good to see her boyfriend getting all jealous of me. XD

XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

lol. he was sitting with us and being a total asshole and when she tried to sit between us he stole her seat to keep me from sitting next to her... so she came to my other side and somehow it ended up with him sulking like three seats away while we ate. T'was great, he's a douchebag.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: From Slow last night on teh text message masheenSFK I BET YOU HAD A SUPER FANTASTIC WONDERFUL DAY. AND HAD SEX WITH LIKE TEN PEOPLE. AT ONCE.
Totally mmd today when I finally saw this.

Also, some silly JUNIOR stole a chair from our table today at lunch from someone who had gotten up to get more food. So, being completely unlike myself, I went over to the table he was at, stared him in the eyes, got my murder face on and screamed,"SIR, I DO BELIEVE ONE OF MY ASSOCIATES WAS USING THE CHAIR YOU HAVE ACQUIRED AND ARE CURRENTLY MAKING USE OF AND I WOULD BE EVER SO GRATEFUL IF YOU GAVE IT BACK." Even in fake anger, I still try to be polite. He gave me it back, and on the way back to my table I started screaming out about BALLS(which I do much more often than you probably think).

In other words, today was a pretty fuckin good day. So yes Slow, today my day was the equivalent of having sex with ten people at once. Not that I actually did. BECAUSE I'M A MARRIED MAN.(I think. the details are kinda blurry right now)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 22, 2011, 03:11:00 PMTotally mmd today when I finally saw this.

Also, some silly JUNIOR stole a chair from our table today at lunch from someone who had gotten up to get more food. So, being completely unlike myself, I went over to the table he was at, stared him in the eyes, got my murder face on and screamed,"SIR, I DO BELIEVE ONE OF MY ASSOCIATES WAS USING THE CHAIR YOU HAVE ACQUIRED AND ARE CURRENTLY MAKING USE OF AND I WOULD BE EVER SO GRATEFUL IF YOU GAVE IT BACK." Even in fake anger, I still try to be polite. He gave me it back, and on the way back to my table I started screaming out about BALLS(which I do much more often than you probably think).

In other words, today was a pretty fuckin good day. So yes Slow, today my day was the equivalent of having sex with ten people at once. Not that I actually did. BECAUSE I'M A MARRIED MAN.(I think. the details are kinda blurry right now)

Lol :) I'm glad it made your day! :D

DrP

Someone gave me a package of double stuffed oreos... its going to be an AMAZING night with all the new tv and stuff

BBT, The Office, P&R, Whitney, Community and this thing all over Google's webpage/youtube tonight.

Good thing I have an hour of class of tomorrow!

spitllama

Putt-putt golf in Sigma Chi. These guys decked the place out. Pulleys, trampolines, slides. Golf balls are flying around the room. I'm definitely enjoying putting off of Aristotle's bust [/giddiness]
Submissions Page

DrP

^Thinking of rushing???

I'm rushing Delta Sigma Pi!

Ruto

Lol what they call "pledging" is actually hazing. Expect to be subjected to a lot of crazy ass stuff until you cry or get completely wasted.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Except I am going to listen to speakers and meet the other brothers...

That's a Professional Fraternity for you! There's no way in hell that I will join a social fraternity

spitllama

Why are you choosing Delta Sigma Pi? I've always known I want to rush but not where to.

Delta Sigma Pi is hot girls and drinking...

Sigma Chi is party and be assholes...

Delta Pi Delta has no house but are all awesome guys...

Can't decide. Not having a house would suck though.

And social's are better imo :P
Submissions Page

DrP

Delta Sigma Pi is a BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL fraternity (and it's co-ed)

(You may be thinking about Delta Sigma Phi)

spitllama

Yes I missed the "h" ha
Submissions Page