News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Quote from: Dude on October 29, 2011, 09:11:18 AMIf you go there and have like 2 hours to drive, come visit me. :>

^This
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

Reading week. Awwwww yeaaaaaaah!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on October 29, 2011, 01:21:47 PMReading week. Awwwww yeaaaaaaah!
Seems like fun!

I have a three day weekend coming up soon!

Dudeman

Our Cross Country team is going to state! GO WARRIORS!  ;D
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

triforced1

SO GUYS. I SAW NOBUO UEMATSU. He's a hilarious guy! He said, "Can you understand my English?" "Yeah!" Ok, good. *starts talking in Japanese* OH! Sorry!" He also stopped playing keyboard in the middle of one of his songs and started fist pumping at the front of the stage. The Earthbound Papas (his band) were fantastic. They started the concert out with "Liberi Fatali," then played "One Winged Angel" and a couple songs that they wrote. The encore songs were "Bohemian Rhapsody," which was probably the best cover I've ever heard, and "Rock 'n Roll" by Led Zeppelin. All around great concert. I also got Pokemon Green, a LoZ wallet, and a MGS poster.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Dudeman on October 29, 2011, 06:15:52 PMOur Cross Country team is going to state! GO WARRIORS!  ;D

Who wears short shorts, you wear short shorts!
And are proud of it O:

me irl
[close]

Roz~

My friends want to go to New York on December 19th. I hope we really do go there. So. You know what that means, Saria/Ruto : we have to meet irl if I go! :D

Wrydryn

SuperFireKirby

New York<Boston<Seattle<Kearney<Palm Harbor

True story.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

SuperFireKirby, < means "less than", not "more than".
I can accept someone's belief of Boston being superior to New York (City), but Seattle and Kearney?  Whaaaaaaaaat.
And I don't even know where Palm Harbor is.

SuperFireKirby

Palm Harbor is only the GREATEST city ever, known for an ultra-high concentration of sexiness, mainly due to one specific member of its community. Same story with Kearney. And Seattle is just an all-around super sexy city. More so the either Boston of New York.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: Wrydryn on October 30, 2011, 11:01:52 AMBoston is better :<

I have family there, so we may stop there too. I don't know yet.

Mashi

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 30, 2011, 12:16:36 PMPalm Harbor is only the GREATEST city ever, known for an ultra-high concentration of sexiness, mainly due to one specific member of its community. Same story with Kearney. And Seattle is just an all-around super sexy city. More so the either Boston of New York.

Original 13 colonies >>>>>>>>> All other US States combined
Sorry, it's the truth!
And if you're going to choose a middle US State, you should choose something cooler than Nebraska, by the way.  Seriously, what does Nebraska have besides corn?
And West Coast is okay, but nowhere near as cool as the East Coast.
Florida is cool though.  WE'RE GRATEFUL TO YOU GUYS FOR TAKING THE BRUNT OF THE HURRICANES FOR US, YOU GUYS ARE GREAT.  PLUS, DISNEY LAND. <3

Boston and New York City (As well as other East Coast states) have better people, more historical value, and are just intrinsically cooler.
Truth.

EFitTrainr

So. apparently being in my school's concert choir = a trip to nyc. :D Also, hi mashi and tri. sorry for the hiatus guys. I still need a video card.
I like food.

Roz~

Quote from: Mashi on October 30, 2011, 12:28:56 PMAnd if you're going to choose a middle US State, you should choose something cooler than Nebraska, by the way.  Seriously, what does Nebraska have besides corn?

ARE YOU SERIOUS. IT HAS FREAKING ETF. SO NEBRASKA HAS TO BE AWSM.