News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: triforced1 on January 11, 2012, 07:47:51 PMHNGGGGG YES. Zelda Concert tickets have been bought. Orchestra seats, about 5 rows from the front. SO HAPPY

Dude I wanna go so bad. Mines not till may but I think my parents may buy me tickets.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

The one in Austin isn't until June... but since I'm not the one buying tickets, I can't invite any more people. Sorry spit :C

Dude

Quote from: spitllama on January 11, 2012, 07:50:22 PMI may or may not have just google image searched "asian nyan cat"
It's a nyanja.

MassiveMayhem

I'm single guys. It feels good.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SlowPokemon

Yeeaaah I can't say with great confidence I want to be in a relationship atm.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

You young'ns aren't old enough to be havin' girlfriends, ya hear?

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 12, 2012, 05:01:13 PMYeeaaah I can't say with great confidence I want to be in a relationship atm.
Meh, it isn't that great unless you have a lot in common with your significant other.  Find someone who enjoys the same things as you do. I can't say that for myself because my girlfriend started changing on me and I didn't like it.

SuperFireKirby

As I always say, your girlfriend should be like your wingman. Except instead of helping you bang chicks, she is the chick you're banging.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 12, 2012, 05:51:03 PMAs I always say, your girlfriend should be like your wingman. Except instead of helping you bang chicks, she is the chick you're banging.
^

Dude

Ruto

Lol SOPA. Since I read the ED article on it, I couldn't take it srsly.

Meanwhile I found something called a "Hansel Bear Plushie" XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

spitllama

If it wasn't such a good song it MIGHT be annoying
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012