News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: triforced1 on January 11, 2012, 07:47:51 PMHNGGGGG YES. Zelda Concert tickets have been bought. Orchestra seats, about 5 rows from the front. SO HAPPY

Dude I wanna go so bad. Mines not till may but I think my parents may buy me tickets.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

The one in Austin isn't until June... but since I'm not the one buying tickets, I can't invite any more people. Sorry spit :C

Dude

Quote from: spitllama on January 11, 2012, 07:50:22 PMI may or may not have just google image searched "asian nyan cat"
It's a nyanja.

MassiveMayhem

I'm single guys. It feels good.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SlowPokemon

Yeeaaah I can't say with great confidence I want to be in a relationship atm.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

You young'ns aren't old enough to be havin' girlfriends, ya hear?

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 12, 2012, 05:01:13 PMYeeaaah I can't say with great confidence I want to be in a relationship atm.
Meh, it isn't that great unless you have a lot in common with your significant other.  Find someone who enjoys the same things as you do. I can't say that for myself because my girlfriend started changing on me and I didn't like it.

SuperFireKirby

As I always say, your girlfriend should be like your wingman. Except instead of helping you bang chicks, she is the chick you're banging.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 12, 2012, 05:51:03 PMAs I always say, your girlfriend should be like your wingman. Except instead of helping you bang chicks, she is the chick you're banging.
^

Dude

Ruto

Lol SOPA. Since I read the ED article on it, I couldn't take it srsly.

Meanwhile I found something called a "Hansel Bear Plushie" XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

spitllama

If it wasn't such a good song it MIGHT be annoying
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012