Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

Enjoy your weekend everyone! *internet cuts off*
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

MasterProX

Just realized that in four days, I'll have been on this site for a year (I think). :D

ETFROXX

Jamaha fixing my pic. :3 It made me happeh. <3

Also went to my friend Kylee's grad party with mspurge and we played duck duck goose with the little kids. It was so much fun, you guys have no idea. xD This little girl sat by me a lot and apparently liked me because I have glasses like her. SHE WAS TOO CUTE. Oh my god. Had so much fun. It's times like that that reassure me that I want to be a mother one day.

Raymondbl

Quote from: FluteNinja on May 11, 2012, 08:43:52 PMMy friend (yes the same girl that I talk about in the rant thread) said she liked me.  She said that she didn't reject me, she just needed time to think.  I'm so happy that I'm sucking in Ocarina of Time ;D
*high five*  success!
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

spitllama

Shadoninja is finally a mod. 'Bout time!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

blueflower999

How do you become a mod anyway? Is there like a list of requirements?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

He's only a mod of the submissions board. Not everywhere.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on May 12, 2012, 10:16:29 AMShadoninja is finally a mod. 'Bout time!
yeah.
Quote from: blueflower999 on May 12, 2012, 10:20:16 AMHow do you become a mod anyway? Is there like a list of requirements?
doubts that there's some kind of standard requirement. I just offered to help clean up the requests.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 12, 2012, 10:34:35 AMHe's only a mod of the submissions board. Not everywhere.
Request.

so if anyone would like to help me by sending me thread links to requests that have been fulfilled, that would be much appreciated.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 12, 2012, 10:52:02 AMso if anyone would like to help me by sending me thread links to requests that have been fulfilled, that would be much appreciated.

You mean other than what's in Fulfilling the Requests?
Submissions Page

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on May 12, 2012, 12:20:31 PMYou mean other than what's in Fulfilling the Requests?
yeah. I think it's best to ignore that site/project for now and sort out the request board. afterwards, we can update Fulfilling the Requests so we have an easier way to see what still needs doing.

what do you think, Request Manager Spitllama?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Submissions Page

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: FluteNinja on May 11, 2012, 08:43:52 PMMy friend (yes the same girl that I talk about in the rant thread) said she liked me.  She said that she didn't reject me, she just needed time to think.  I'm so happy that I'm sucking in Ocarina of Time ;D
You have made win, sir. And for that:
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FluteNinja

Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

spitllama

Bahaha. Picked up Pokemon White again for the first time in a while. Spent 30 minutes looking for the PokeMart in Castelia xD
Submissions Page