Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 12, 2012, 10:40:32 AMFive Guys>In & Out>Johnny Rockets>Steak & Shake>Wendy's>Burger King>McDonalds
In California, Five Guys is technically not considered in competition with Carl's Jr and In & Out... it's considered a "specialty burger restaurant"

Oh, right... Carl's Jr is pretty great. I'd put it before Wendys and Burger King

And I agree with Slow about Burger King.

Zunawe

We've been on this for such a long time.

I forgot about Carl's Jr. They have good burgers. (It's Hardee's in some places)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 12, 2012, 02:14:54 PMMcDonald's tastes good, but it doesn't taste like what I think a hamburger should taste like.

That's very true. Good..as almost it shouldn't be...  :o
Party Hard!
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

We didn't even bother going to in and out when we drove to anaheim cause it's just super overrated and not good = =

Also, johnny rockets is crazy expensive for the mediocre that you get.

me irl
[close]

fingerz

Got the Super Mario Galaxy 2 OST and I'm just amazed by the quality of music, especially the Stage Band songs (Throwback Galaxy)! I MUST ARRANGE THEM!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Ruto

xD You guys have been talking about burgers almost nonstop since yesterday...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Zunawe

Fine. We'll talk about the best french fries.

Five Guys is good, but I like Steak n' Shake better. I like thin fries.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

spitllama

I like Red Robin's fries.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on June 12, 2012, 02:55:14 PMGot the Super Mario Galaxy 2 OST and I'm just amazed by the quality of music, especially the Stage Band songs (Throwback Galaxy)! I MUST ARRANGE THEM!

Slowpoke.jpg

But no anyway it's the best video game soundtrack out there, the live orchestrations are gorgeous and the music is simply amazing. I'm surprised it took you this long to discover it though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

but guys i get coupons from mcdonalds for buy 1 get 1 free fish filets

Zunawe

Like anybody could actually eat two. ;)

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on June 12, 2012, 02:29:41 PMIn California, Five Guys is technically not considered in competition with Carl's Jr and In & Out... it's considered a "specialty burger restaurant"

Oh, right... Carl's Jr is pretty great. I'd put it before Wendys and Burger King

And I agree with Slow about Burger King.

I completely forgot about Carl's Jr/Hardees but I've only eaten there maybe once and I can't remember if I liked it. Also every time I've ever eaten at Johnny Rockets has been when I have been insanely hungry so it may have influenced the taste and lack of care that's it's 8 dollars for a freaking burger.

McDonalds is at the bottom, not because it tastes bad, it's the fact that it's not actually food. The most basic microbial lifeforms on this planet (you know, the ones that eat poop and such) will not touch a McDonalds Happy Meal, so instead of become moldy, decayed, and disgusting like real food should after being left on a counter for 8 months, it just turns into a brick. If that doesn't kick them off the "Legally Considered Food" list, I don't know what can.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Someone told me that a group in my biology class tried to grow mold on burgers from Five Guys, McDonalds, Wendy's and home grilled ones. At the end of a month, the McDonald's one looked exactly the same.

Lol.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

the_last_sheikah

And THAT, is why I don't eat at McDonald's, or most fast food places for that matter.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

spitllama

harharhar McDonalds joke
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012