News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

My sisters finally engaged to her manslave. 'Bout time
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Saria

Quote from: universe-X on August 08, 2012, 12:44:15 PM^he was talking about himself lol. And he's not gonna stop unless you give him some sort of direction as to how to act [with manners and whatnot].
Quote from: spitllama on August 08, 2012, 12:49:18 PMHe seriously is trying to be better. Remember that English isn't his first language. Whatever you think he's saying, read it as the complete opposite and all will be well :P
It's like Sipan again. SORRY, I don't understand him and you don't have to lecture me like that. -.- I still don't want a meet-up and that's not going to change so leave me alone.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

universe-X

Quote from: Saria on August 08, 2012, 12:53:58 PMIt's like Sipan again. SORRY, I don't understand him and you don't have to lecture me like that. -.-
If I feel like it's gonna help you become a bit more open-minded, I'm gonna lecture you.

Quote from: Saria on August 08, 2012, 12:53:58 PMI still don't want a meet-up and that's not going to change so leave me alone.
Okay.

FSM-Reapr

I understand you Saria, I would hate myself too. I was a huge ass, and I really regret what I said to you. Even though I can't make you forget/make up what I said, I've been just VERY stressed this last month so that's why I haven't been myself. I know that's no explanation for what I did, I still regret that. Hope you can someday forgive me.
Quote from: universe-X on August 08, 2012, 12:44:15 PM^he was talking about himself lol.
And yes, I was talking about myself.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

FSM-Reapr

Now that that's out of the way: Bespinben, would you like to join us in NYC?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 08, 2012, 03:36:17 PMoh god

lol I kind of wish they would stop by from time to time just because they added so much hilarity to my life :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 08, 2012, 03:36:17 PMoh god
this alone almost mmd.

However, I got bitched at by a 4 year old girl today for almost spilling water on her, and the fact that she wanted to criticize my "swag" certainly mmd.

the_last_sheikah

My friend Russ sent me this link to an arrangement he's working on for the front ensemble.  And I gotta say, for not finished, it sounds fricken schweet!
http://soundcloud.com/russ-kurak/frontensemble
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 08, 2012, 08:19:07 AMWe decided with friends that we're going to leave to New York City on October or December! XD
It's on December! Yay! :D Hope to see you Mashi and Ruto there!

And on October we're going to Rome! Best way to spend your student loan: TRAVELLING!!! XD

fabbemannen

Going to Turkey next month ;D

DrP

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 10, 2012, 09:11:11 AMIt's on December! Yay! :D Hope to see you Mashi and Ruto there!

And on October we're going to Rome! Best way to spend your student loan: TRAVELLING!!! XD
^Yep.

Whatever I have leftover from my FinAid, I'll save it for my epic EuroTrip!

Nebbles

Gonna hang out with some friends today and go mini-golfing. I haven't done that in years. :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

Mini-golf is super-fun! I hate those courses that have blocks blocking the way... >:(

Have fun Nebbles! :)