News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Haha I'd like to see the cast get real jobs. Especially that guy that keeps showing off his abs or something. Stitch?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

Quote from: Ruto on August 30, 2012, 02:16:42 PMEspecially that guy that keeps showing off his abs or something. Stitch?
Suddenly my interest peaked.

Edit:nvm.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Bubbles

My A Link to the Past came in the mail today, and so far its fun but I keep dying :P

blueflower999

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 31, 2012, 03:43:04 PMMy A Link to the Past came in the mail today, and so far its fun but I keep dying :P
Can't blame you. It took a while for me to get used to the control scheme, and even still some of the enemies are jerks.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

Just got back from seeing the Avengers with my friend.  I'd say girlfriend, but we aren't exactly "dating"
SO (ET)F-ING EPIC!  Why didn't I go see it when it first came out?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Nebbles

I wanna go see Avengers (again). :C I should grab some friends... how long is it in theaters for again?

the_last_sheikah

Labor day weekend, until Tuesday I think?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Nebbles

dang that's it??

I better make those plans fast...

SlowPokemon

To be perfectly frank, I didn't see what was so amazing about the avengers. It was okay I guess but yeah it's not my favorite.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Avengers is still in theaters? Geez. I thought that Avengers was a good movie that they could have done a little better. It's one of those things you have to look back on. As you see it, it's freaking amazing. A month after, it's just a good movie.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

They brought it back from yesterday to next friday for labor day weekend
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Doctor Who.

'Nuff Said.
Party Hard!
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Zunawe on September 01, 2012, 05:18:38 PMAvengers is still in theaters? Geez. I thought that Avengers was a good movie that they could have done a little better. It's one of those things you have to look back on. As you see it, it's freaking amazing. A month after, it's just a good movie.
Really?  For me it was the other way around.