Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wariopiano

Did u go to emarald isle ????

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Roz~

First Japanese class get! It was really cool. I'm going to love that class.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Zunawe

Quote from: wariopiano on September 11, 2012, 08:54:21 AMDid u go to emarald isle ????
I did last summer. I'm not sure who you were asking.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

ETFROXX

Wrote my first college essay. We exchanged with a partner so we could edit eachothers', my partner said I sound really smart when I write and she liked my message. :D My teacher liked mah message too.

flz awsm.

Also it's a descriptive essay for English Composition.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on September 12, 2012, 07:56:21 AMWrote my first college essay. We exchanged with a partner so we could edit eachothers', my partner said I sound really smart when I write and she liked my message. :D My teacher liked mah message too.

flz awsm.

Also it's a descriptive essay for English Composition.
NICE!

When we were doing peer analysis of essays in my Comp. class, EVERY FREAKING ESSAY I READ was a poorly written OMG LEGALIZE MARIJUANA argument. -.-

I hate kids.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

^This is exactly why I'm glad I'm done with writing essays.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Zunawe

Lol. And I'm still analyzing diction in the corner. Yay high school. . . woo. . .
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Pit0010

it was muck up day today and there were music stands hanging from above in one room xD

And during our concert rehearsals, the year 12's threw ping pong balls down xD But the teachers got soo annoyed and kicked them out....:<
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

wariopiano

I was asking u Zunawe. Im going there saturday! ;D ;D ;D

Olimar12345

Scored a PS2 and an orange N64 for only $12 :>
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Orange N64?! Coooool :O You should totally show me a picture of that. Sounds awesome!   
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Lol okay-I'll swapnote it out. :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

Quote from: wariopiano on September 13, 2012, 08:36:44 AMI was asking u Zunawe. Im going there saturday! ;D ;D ;D
It's awesome. The beach is private enough for being relaxing, but close enough to stores and such that you don't have to wonder about gas or time. We spent a week there.

I program things

SlowPokemon

I was feeling horribly depressed and then saw this

Quote from: spitllama on September 13, 2012, 06:34:41 PMBespinben... we voted for this game for you to play man! Give it a shit!
Quote from: spitllama on September 13, 2012, 06:35:23 PMOh wow. I can't edit on my phone -.-

Give it a shot. A shot.

and started laughing uncontrollably

Also I completed my Pokedex 3D today :J
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.