Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: Nebbles on October 22, 2012, 09:00:13 PMMade plans to see some friends I haven't seen in a while, yay!!
When I read this I thought I saw the word "Murder" in it somewhere and I have no idea why.

._.

Jamaha

Quote from: Dude on October 23, 2012, 09:09:27 AMWhen I read this I thought I saw the word "Murder" in it somewhere and I have no idea why.

Subliminal messages.

In other news, Linus Torvalds was speaking at Aalto University again. He didn't give anyone the finger this time, though.

Dude

MassiveMayhem

Watching Mushishi again, for some reason this anime makes my day a lot better. It's just so good ;_;
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 22, 2012, 06:32:25 PMDrp would probably use it up in two and a half days. :P
Actually I spend a minimum of $4.75 a day, maxing out at $10.

Today I got BOGO PSL at Target!!! THAT MMD SO MUCH!!! That's $2.475 per coffee.

FSM-Reapr

Wedding date: 9.9(wasn't okay :( ) 14.6
AND YOU ALL ARE INVITED!!! Even Slow.

blueflower999

Making my first post from a computer with Windows 8!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Zunawe

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 24, 2012, 01:58:27 PMMaking my first post from a computer with Windows 8!
Thoughts? Most people hate it that I've talked to.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Windows 8 isn't allowed to be good. Because every other Windows platform is required to suck.(7 was good, Vista sucked, XP was awesome, ME was GOD AWFUL, 98 was pretty great.)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

Lol. My friends and I noticed the same thing.

I thought for years that XP had actually come out after Vista it was so much better.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

blueflower999

I thought it stank when I first tried it a month ago, but it just takes some getting used to. It's not THAT bad.

And in case you're wondering, my school has a deal with Microsoft, so we get to beta test their products. We've had Windows 8 for at least a year.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MoboMoga

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 24, 2012, 02:46:29 PMWindows 8 isn't allowed to be good. Because every other Windows platform is required to suck.(7 was good, Vista sucked, XP was awesome, ME was GOD AWFUL, 98 was pretty great.)

Yeah, I thought XP sucked crap, but after trying all the other versions, XP's the best.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 24, 2012, 06:37:42 AMWedding date: 9.9(wasn't okay :( ) 14.6
AND YOU ALL ARE INVITED!!! Even Slow.

Even slow?

Also chatting with MassiveMayhem made my day, even though it was a small conversation -_o
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 24, 2012, 04:23:00 PMAlso chatting with MassiveMayhem made my day, even though it was a small conversation -_o
Aren't we still chatting? haha xD and I'm glad I make your day.

In other news I got my Distant Worlds Chicago tickets. I'M SO EXCITED OMG AKLDSLAKDSJF
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.